NBA Plays (February)...

Went with the relatively cheap ML again.

Like to play the ML on short road faves of -3 or less.

Also, if I can avoid the spread in games involving Denver without busting the bank then I'll do it.

This is a LeCramps game with a little recent revenge sprinkled in.

Heard today Lebrons teams are 11-3 (?) heading into the all star break. Or something close to that...gl emkee
That's a good stat. There are a lot of guys with on foot on the plane already before games tip tonight.

57-51 (+12.69)

Staying ahead of the grind, winning streaks and losing streaks but ultimately more winning streaks.

7-1 run to finish the 'first half' of the season.

Business part of the season almost here, begins the 2nd week back off the All Star break.

Probably do an All Star Game play, haven't really looked at the new format though...

Just under 2 months until the playoffs.

Only seed wrapped up is the #1 spot in the East.

Let's get it...

Sitting on a few games.

'Chaser' for tonight is the Grizz.

Won't be playing chasers myself but will put them up for those interested. Gotta stick to the old tried and true as I attempt to build that playoff roll.

'Chaser' system shit itself leading up to the break.

Mucks in a great spot but this team is getting treated by Vegas like a better version of those former juggernaut Dubs teams (which they aren't).

Insane 'consensus' numbers on them tonight too. Will probably pass here.

Of note those Dubs teams never covered off the break going 0-4 ATS against the number first game back (2016-2019).

Two races from this point of the season.

The playoff push and the tank push.

Time to find that balance and bet accordingly...

Expecting the Rockets to make the best playoff push of the contending teams with their small ball approach.

Tonight is the 'Christmas Revenge' game after the Dubs dropped them off as a big home dog on Santa's Day this season.

Rox 1-7 ATS last 8 as road chalk.

Dubs leading the 'tankers' at this point and is best for them to continue doing so.

Have the Rox going 20-8, 22-6 in the final 28 games or something like that.

adding...

Pacers -5.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:
Never easy...

Knicks were content to just take 2 points a time down 8 in final 30 seconds. They had no desire to actually try and win, just stat pad.,

Thank goodness Sabonis was spot on at line.

Never easy...

Knicks were content to just take 2 points a time down 8 in final 30 seconds. They had no desire to actually try and win, just stat pad.,

Thank goodness Sabonis was spot on at line.
I was watching... That was HILARIOUS! Down 6 with :18 going for 2 then again down 8 with :12 they attack the rim to try to get a 2 Hahahah

Emkee, what you think about Atlanta? Dallas is without 2 best players, does Atl has strength to win this game?

Too much movement for me, obvious but too much.

Hawks should win but they're a team playing for lottery balls and lottery ball teams like to tank after wins.

Emkee, once again mine question...what you think about Portland, do they have still a chance for PO?

With Dame they're always a chance.

Have them projected to finish below .500 and missing the playoffs based on 'my numbers' though.

Right now from a percentage standpoint I'd give them a 19% shot.

League wants the Pelicans in. Kings, Grizz and Spurs with the smallest of chances.

'Chasers' for today are Minny and Detroit. Is 5-2 last 7.

Not playing any chasers myself, posting for shits and giggles.

Lakers bench outscored the C's bench 43-11 and they only won by 2.

It's toxic in Cali with their troll teams.

Back