NBA Plays (February)...

Had to be done.

Bat Pev and George Paul back from their 'injuries'.

No way were the Flippers and their hired terminator going to get embarrassed by the fraudulent Grizz again.

LAC now 16-3 SU (14-5 ATS) off a loss this season.

61-53 (+16.55)

Play up in a bit.

No 'chasers' today. Forgot to put it up last night but it was the Knicks so the system getting some mojo again.

Please, can you explain why? This is very big handicap, from mine point of view...

Have the Rockets circled as a team to play more often than not over these final 20+ games of the regular season (in the right spots of course).

Tonight they have a recent regular season 'revenge' game vs the declining Grizz (a team that I've got on my fade list).

There was also a lot of smack talked in that previous game by this young Memphis squad.

Now revenge is an overrated angle but when it involves a double-digit home favorite it becomes an auto-bet for me.

Average MOV for teams in this spot is +16.2 points over the past 4 seasons.

Please, can you explain why? This is very big handicap, from mine point of view...

I can see the Rockets here. The Grizzlbees seem to be quite poor defensively. They let SAC do whatever they wanted 3 games ago. They lost a lot of size and at least one decent scorer to injuries. Jackson avg 15 pts/gm last 3, he's out. Clarke seems to be a key piece that can kind of score and above-avg reb, also out.

When it comes down to it, I don't see how they score with the Rockets. Pencil in Harden & Westbrook for 70ish with high pace. Where is this coming from for the Grizz?

Made a mistake backing the Meat, was supposed to be fading this squad after the break but the spot called for it.

Rockets doing what they're supposed to.

Lakers stink as road chalk but without LeShaves and the Dubs having covered the last meeting as a home dog it's worth a shot.

Expect the Dubs to be in full tank mode as Scurry preps for his comeback, can't let wonder boy even slightly fuck up the draft position.

Also the spot calls for it.

Yep,while the cat’s away, the mice can play. Meaning “No Lebron, no shaving. (Or playing half-assed basketball, whichever it is he’s doing...”. I got Lakers -5.5 first half...

Hope they pull their heads out of their butts in time for you to get something out of this emkee. I’m toast...

Emkee, I am interested what your figures says about Orlando tonight?

They need this game and Minnesota looks to me like a wild bunch.

Whats your opinion about this game?
Thanks in advance.

Emkee, I am interested what your figures says about Orlando tonight?

They need this game and Minnesota looks to me like a wild bunch.

Whats your opinion about this game?
Thanks in advance.

Have the Magic favored by 7.

They should cover though, hard to trust the Wolves off that dramatic win the other night.

Not a game for me though. Both teams have issues.

Raps, Pels, Mucks and Flippers all shortlisted.

Ya, I loves me some chalk.

No Kash Money for Milly.

adding...

Bucks -10 (2 units)

'Consquarian' play.

Thunder 7-0-1 ATS on the 2nd night of a back to back and 14-4 ATS as a road dog this season.

No Kash Money Middleton.

:cheers3:

Played Orlando yesterday. It was good choice. But had a fail on Phoenix. Dont understand them. Have a decent starting five. Have you watched PHO in last few games, how they look to you?

The curious Clippers strike again.

They only played about 4 possessions of good defense the entire game last night.

Pretty arrogant for a franchise that has achieved nothing regardless of their new additions.

Here's hoping for a Rockets v Bucks Finals...

adding...

Bucks ML -165 (4 to win 2.44)

Had to do it. Passing on the points because of one Tony Brothers but it is what it is here.

:cheers3:

Most likely adding that team we all love to hate - the Utah Jizz.

They are in their favorite spot tonight.

A slip up.

Mucks played like a team on a back to back in Miami.

The ‘get what I deserved’ part is playing them in all their chalky glory with Tony Brothers officiating.

Regardless of what transpired that is a big no-no in my personal gambling handbook that I ignored.

Get some of it back tomorrow.

I like Clips too but waiting to see if anyone sits out. Maybe I’ll get a better line n play them even if Leonard sits out.
GL on your play Em

Yeah, ML again.

Can't lay small spreads in regular season 'playoff' games, just a personal thing.

Flippers with a game against a playoff team that beat them earlier in the season. Basically same MO as last night with the Mucks but the Flips should be more motivated.

If they can't get up here then fuck 'em for real.

Time to flex.

Lean Lakers in the late West Coaster.

Home dogs off a 40+ point loss are 10-36 SU the next game.

5-23 SU if their opponent is off a win.

1-10 SU when playing on 2 or more days rest.

Back