October NBA Discussion Thread

After getting crushed by Dallas Sat night I like the Grizz ML best tonight. Highly doubt they lose b2b games very often this season, no reason they can't take it to the Nets at home tonight.

Celts tt is simply a fade of the Bulls defense and know the pace should be there

Raps at Heat in a rematch of Saturday, that one finished at 221 pts, hoping to see the chill out day between games yields less defensive intensity tonight. Really didn't look anything up since the concept is so new with the same venue/day off between but line of thinking is intensity won't be what it was the first game. Bit of bad blood is a little alarming after the ejection but both teams can light it up.

Tuesday thoughts....

Clippers favored by too much otr so they prob cover. lean under

Mavs line looks like it's begging for action. Mavs likely win w no Zion but I can't play a road fave ats rn

lean warriors but not sure I can play

Tuesday thoughts....

Clippers favored by too much otr so they prob cover. lean under

Mavs line looks like it's begging for action. Mavs likely win w no Zion but I can't play a road fave ats rn

lean warriors but not sure I can play
No BI I’m pretty sure too. Concussion protocols

Missed the under 234 on Nets/Bucks...possible live play

Played Jazz Clarkson over 0.5 steals...early season regression to the mean play...check his game log last 5 seasons and can see it

Wouldn't oppose any block shot props vs the Rockets...they given up 10 three straight games

Missed the under 234 on Nets/Bucks...possible live play

Played Jazz Clarkson over 0.5 steals...early season regression to the mean play...check his game log last 5 seasons and can see it

Wouldn't oppose any block shot props vs the Rockets...they given up 10 three straight games
Good stuff!

Grizz Aldama over 6.5 rebounds @ -108

Kings Sabonis over 33.5 pra @ -118

Sabonis triple double @ 22/1

Well rested Sabonis has played exactly 62 games in each season the last 3 years...186 games...he has 17 td in that span for an average of a td every 11 games.

Whether it hits or not is almost inmaterial...no regrets at this price

Grizz Aldama over 6.5 rebounds @ -108

Kings Sabonis over 33.5 pra @ -118

Well rested Sabonis has played exactly 62 games in each season the last 3 years...186 games...he has 17 td in that span for an average of a td every 11 games.

Gl! I'm looking at fox par o37.5.

that is so rough but excellent find. Thought of this post when looking through the box scores just unreal.

that is so rough but excellent find. Thought of this post when looking through the box scores just unreal.
thx Lex ! The first play that jumped off the page was his assists...In hindsight...woulda coulda shoulda played an alt assist line as a backup/insurance...love the hunt...it trumps the kill

Spurs picked up 3rd and 4th year options on Joshua Primo a couple weeks ago and now waived him today?

Wonder who's candy dish he dove head first into

played Giannis over 1.5 blocks @ + 115...Pistons lead the league in opp shot blocked at 8.1 followed by Houston & Char at 7.7...next closest is at 6.3.

Hawks Collins & Capela combined for 13 blocks in a recent 2 game stretch vs Pistons. Lopez blocks priced at 2.5 ..wow..haven't seen that in awhile..market has crushed this total down by 5 points

played Giannis over 1.5 blocks @ + 115...Pistons lead the league in opp shot blocked at 8.1 followed by Houston & Char at 7.7...next closest is at 6.3.

Hawks Collins & Capela combined for 13 blocks in a recent 2 game stretch vs Pistons. Lopez blocks priced at 2.5 ..wow..haven't seen that in awhile..market has crushed this total down by 5 points
Good stuff.

Didn't get to post and really didn't take full advantage other than 2h play.

Spurs and Wolves played 3x in 6 nights (ridiculous fwiw).

221 game 1
256 game 2 (had this over pretty big).

We know how the Spurs are scoring this year.

They painted Sundays game at 238.5

Halftime score was 57-47 for a 104 total .

Most times you'll see a 120.5 or so next half (within a few points).

Opens 114.

Dead under.

I remember a few sequences last year where teams met a lot and that 3rd game was just bad basketball.

Many of the old ways of situational capping are gone. We need to find new ways. I'm starting to be reinvigorated with this due to a certain poster back on site.

Gonna look more into this tomorrow night.

Heat off loss at GSW and at SAC made for the perfect spot tomorrow at home against GSW until the Dubs decided to lose at Charlotte and at Detroit

Seems under should be on the radar, both teams with a slow start and without looking at final totals, I believe both are off 2-3 over type games (GSW/CHA was OT so there's that) but I fully expect two of the better teams to show some defensive intensity tomorrow.

Wiz Beal over 21.5 points...6er killer Beal in bouncback mode...Wiz shorthanded/inexp at backup G spot w/o Kispert & under the radar injury for Delon Wright.

Most likely on a KAT over assist for tomorrow & a possible under on rebounds...

Wiz Beal over 21.5 points...6er killer Beal in bouncback mode...Wiz shorthanded/inexp at backup G spot w/o Kispert & under the radar injury for Delon Wright.

Most likely on a KAT over assist for tomorrow & a possible under on rebounds...
Just not great shooting tonight, capped it well I'd say.

Think Rockets 2H over is a good bet. Pace is easily there, but neither team could make anything. Lots of missed shots and bunnies

Think Rockets 2H over is a good bet. Pace is easily there, but neither team could make anything. Lots of missed shots and bunnies
Or both teams gonna keep missing every single bunny and 3. How it’s gone in NBA for me this year

Boston Celtics…..Wednesday

OUOUOU

Follow the chop or go against it??????

Cleveland 5 straight ATS Wins

Spurs picked up 3rd and 4th year options on Joshua Primo a couple weeks ago and now waived him today?

Wonder who's candy dish he dove head first into
Trouble brewing ....she said he said

Trouble brewing ....she said he said

There’s been a lawsuit filed and it seems pretty clear she documented the instances and was ignored by the Spurs.

Seems pretty odd that Mr. Woke himself, Pop let this go on and tried to sweep it under the rug. Apparently he’s just another hypocrite…add him to the long list. Pretty disappointing actually.

It was also a psychologist he kept exposing himself too. It’s not like it was an athletic trainer where there’s a way to try and explain it away as innocent…it’s a fucking shrink.

Josh Primo never intentionally exposed himself to her or anyone else and was not even aware that his private parts were visible outside of his workout shorts.

How does someone say they did what is alleged without coming out and saying it? Hahaha, he never “intentionally” exposed himself and “was not even aware” his private parts were visible. Who do they think is going to believe this?

Back