NBA Plays (February)...

Yeah didn't get that either about Clarkson been hot but seating more than playing....Just don't get it.

The Seven...

Just before the start of 2020, Al Horford made some comments about his situation in Philadelphia and things didn’t exactly sound perfect. But those remarks were more specific to his role, not necessarily about the team as a whole.

Now, what Horford said on Wednesday about Philly’s locker room is a different story. He was asked if any of the Sixers need to be called out, and it didn’t sound like things are going well.

“Yeah, I mean, you know, there’s some stuff going on in our locker room, and we’ll keep that internal,” Horford said on Wednesday, per Ky Carlin of USA Today’s Sixers Wire. “But we all know we need to be better, we need to step it up, and it’s a great opportunity to do it (Thursday).”

that team needs a heart transplant and new coach

51-50 (+2.9)

Play up in a bit.

Tweaking a few 'systems' this weekend for the stretch run post All-Star.

Terrible spot for Philly but I assume you're betting them in a due spot?

Had 2 days off prior to the Mucks game, liked what I saw last night effort-wise in a loss.

Amazing what a return home can do for a young squad.

Good 1st half tonight, particularly the 2nd quarter.

Hopefully they hold on when the wall hits...

Had 2 days off prior to the Mucks game, liked what I saw last night effort-wise in a loss.

Amazing what a return home can do for a young squad.

Good 1st half tonight, particularly the 2nd quarter.

Hopefully they hold on when the wall hits...
Yeah just saw score, surprised at the output but I'm not big on Memphis right now. Morant hit a wall imo. GL 2h.

I’m glad I bet all my Sixers winnings on the Jazz. My word they are bad

Plenty of game left, Ryno.

Blazers will hit a wall in the 2nd half, hopefully Mitchell brought his scoring to the game this time.

Ariza thrown out. Simons probably out with injury.

Fatigue wall gonna hit hard probably...

Jizz making gambling history if they lose again tonight.

This team getting badly out-hustled and out-enthused. Disgusting to watch.

Jizz should have covered for the dudes that laid the number.

Had the Blazers dead but couldn't do it.

ML over points because it's Denver and it's relatively cheap.

Although my numbers have the Nuggets winning by +11.3 points.

No harm in laying the spread if you choose to do so.

C's run starting today 8 straight vs. West, 11 of the next 14 vs. teams currently in the playoffs.

The Celtics in their last 6 against current playoff teams are 6-0, outscoring them by 17 points per game.

Figure Jimmy G Buckets is gonna play.

Either way the spot calls for a play on the Meat.

Leaned Jizz but they're on my 'no fucking way' list for a little longer.

Surprised Brett Brown got the win. These types of wins keep this doo-doo employed.

Doc said I'll take your overall ineptitude and raise it with my overrated-ness and lackadaisical coaching.

Get it back tomorrow.

Back