NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

EAST...

Mucks (1), Raps (2), Celtics (3), Nots (7) and Tragic (8) all locked into their seeds.

Meat, Pacers and Sixers are all in play for the 4th, 5th and 6th seed.

WEST...

Lakers (1) the only team locked into their seed. 2 through 8 all up for grabs.

Pels and Kings eliminated.

Don’t see embiid playing rest of these game already bring down Ben can’t see Philly risking him w the ankle.

luka and Kp sitting today gotta Portland b2b tomorrow.

Yep. I’m assuming raptors gonna sit guys too. Tough to get involved in those games where there no motivation for either team.

Probably right. I haven’t liked the way the bucks have been defending in the bubble no way I can trust them. Guess I’ll wait and see in game who tor is playing.

strong lean on mia if I can confirm jimmy in

Probably right. I haven’t liked the way the bucks have been defending in the bubble no way I can trust them. Guess I’ll wait and see in game who tor is playing.

strong lean on mia if I can confirm jimmy in

Pretty sure jimmy in but not 100%. I would love the bucks/raptors under if they cared, unfortunately they don’t. lol. As you said they been playing no defense what’s so ever.

Without boogie houston is a bad matchup for Utah. Gobert is virtually useless w Houston not playing a center and Utah doesn’t have enough shooters to keep up. They basically need Mitchell to go for 40 and hope Ingles and Conley hit 3s

An ex Knicks scrimmage broke out. Hardaway, Burke, mudiay, Lol. Feel bad for mudiay. Had a career year last year and goes to Utah and barely sees the floor

If the Meat win tonight against Pacers, and then the Sixers lose Tuesday to Suns, Heat would be locked into #4-#5 series.

Heat then could be positioned Friday vs. Pacers to decide if they want to play Indy or Philly in 1st round.

If the Meat win tonight against Pacers, and then the Sixers lose Tuesday to Suns, Heat would be locked into #4-#5 series.

Heat then could be positioned Friday vs. Pacers to decide if they want to play Indy or Philly in 1st round.

All those seem pretty likely. I think I’d wanna play 76ers at this point, crazy as that sounds! Maybe not tho, maybe avoid the team who has the potential?

yeah they were getting 1.5 in 2h so 6.5. Let’s go lol.

will be looking at phx again tomorrow with sixers not having Embiid, and fading morant again against Boston lol

Yea, I’m little nervous suns played today and while they did end up winning big had to come back from that awful 1st qrtr. I love betting against 76ers tho and if Simmons and Embid out suns should keep rolling.

Yea, I’m little nervous suns played today and while they did end up winning big had to come back from that awful 1st qrtr. I love betting against 76ers tho and if Simmons and Embid out suns should keep rolling.

simmons prob done for year. No word of embiid w the ankle but even if he’s fine no way they risk playing him. Suns got those young legs, they will be good to go haha

Back