NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

Blazers starters played decent minutes yesterday. Dame looked tired, front rimming FT's an obvious sign.

Sixers no chance of the 5th seed if they lose to Portland.

A Blazers loss is huge for the Suns (and maybe Spurs).

Sixers would be interested in avoiding Boston vs Indiana or Miami? Both those teams would beat them just as easily.

Raps have the Mucks on deck tomorrow.

Potential look-a-head spot.

No idea why the line is dipping though.

I’m on Pels. They historically play Spurs tough. They win out most likely in.

don’t trust though ha

They are playing like absolute shit too

saw Z under basketball alone getting the reb 3 times

then air the FT

He looks gassed too

12 point by halftime. Maybe 13....the too deep

The difference between an all time great coach and an average one, and a veteran/young team with a lot of pride in protecting their 22 year playoff streak playing with heart vs a young team that doesn’t know how to win and compete every night that has packed it in

The difference between an all time great coach and an average one, and a veteran/young team with a lot of pride in protecting their 22 year playoff streak playing with heart vs a young team that doesn’t know how to win and compete every night that has packed it in

Yep. Maybe Pelicans can make a run and get me back in it, but highly doubt it

Pels got a gift with White being injured. Spurs not deep at PG. Guards in general with Mills hurt.

beli has been awful in the bubble. Hope it continues.

Have this game lined at Sixers -2 even without Ben.

Teams on back to backs in the bubble have struggled going 4-9 SU and 5-8 ATS overall (1-6 SU and ATS last 7).

A Blazers loss makes things more interesting. Would rather see the Suns make it than another dose of Terry Stotts and Dame.

Portland needs to not make the playoffs in order to be a better team, they need an overhaul.

Zion -16

he doesn’t play, they win by 5-10

Basically it's this, you have Pop in a must-win game vs Gentry in a must-win game.

Simple as that.

Alvin has mismanaged this team since they arrived in the bubble.

The franchise should have also had a personal chef and a conditioning coach with Zion during the 4-month COVID hiatus.

No question 'Grease Stains' showed up out of shape.

If Portland wins here, do they clinch a playoff spot? Heard in the Pels/Spurs broadcast they were saying now that Pels lost Blazers can get in with a win. Bounce back after choking against the Clippers? Or spirit broken?

Prime bounce-back spot for the Blazers but they're soft.

Sixers gonna miss Ben's defense but are used to missing his offense.

For now I believe the Sixers know their mojo and even minus Ben are a better team than Portland.

Will be a fun game.

Worth a gamble.

If Portland wins here, do they clinch a playoff spot? Heard in the Pels/Spurs broadcast they were saying now that Pels lost Blazers can get in with a win. Bounce back after choking against the Clippers? Or spirit broken?

I know the Pels are eliminated with a Blazers win.

Interesting to think the Sixers are better than a healthy Portland team. Maybe at home.

wish Blazers had won yesterday for this spot

Embiid injured in the 1st quarter because he has zero court awareness.

Burning money game barring some sort of miracle.

Ugh. I might play a dog? Leonard playing but if it’s like yesterday nothing late like it was for PG. All Nets are a go...

Back