NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

Em is this general discussion as well?...meatloaf came out on point last night ...special ingredient is too soak the real bread crumes in milk..fyi

Looking for a vucevic prop, don’t know/think he’s playing the full game. At this point in the east, it seems it’s more about being healthy than really anything else.

Looking for a vucevic prop, don’t know/think he’s playing the full game. At this point in the east, it seems it’s more about being healthy than really anything else.

One thing I’ve kinda noticed while I think some these games impossible before tip we do get some opportunities live. Like yesterday mavs were down 10-12 not playing the white boys but then utah decided to remove all their starters for remainder of game and you could get mavs live around +8.5/9 (maybe even higher as right after I bet mavs the jazz pushed lead up to 12-14) with a huge +450ish money line! I wussed out and only took the points which turned out to be a sweat free play. Just gotta pay attention during the games and wait to see if/when a coach decides starters are done for the day!

One thing I’ve kinda noticed while I think some these games impossible before tip we do get some opportunities live. Like yesterday mavs were down 10-12 not playing the white boys but then utah decided to remove all their starters for remainder of game and you could get mavs live around +8.5/9 (maybe even higher as right after I bet mavs the jazz pushed lead up to 12-14) with a huge +450ish money line! I wussed out and only took the points which turned out to be a sweat free play. Just gotta pay attention during the games and wait to see if/when a coach decides starters are done for the day!

No doubt. I’m ready for playoffs next week.

Yep for the most part in game is the best for the bubble games. Unless there’s clear cut motivation.

A question for the board: was the lakers struggling toclose out denver’s second unit indicative of the bubble atmosphere and fatigue or how poorly the lakeshow are playing

Yep for the most part in game is the best for the bubble games. Unless there’s clear cut motivation.

A question for the board: was the lakers struggling toclose out denver’s second unit indicative of the bubble atmosphere and fatigue or how poorly the lakeshow are playing

Nuggets bench guys were shooting lights out - but definitely some miscommunications on D by Lakers too

Nuggets bench guys were shooting lights out - but definitely some miscommunications on D by Lakers too
Yea I can see the anomaly in shooting, but the d was atrocious and the offensive sets without bron was lacklustre. How do you plan to run the ball through Dion when the guys need rest.

I’m not sure guys shooting lights out vs lakers is gonna be a anomaly tho, their perimeter defense is suspect as hell.

Was talking about in game rest, not kawhi Leonard load management. Unless you’re implying to play ad and bron 48 minutes every game?

That the thing, they both gonna have to log huge minutes to have any chance. This team is terrible after bron and ad.

kp, Luca not on the injury list.

Daniel house ruled out, Derrick while available, patty mills out.

rockets starting line up: Westbrook, McLemore, tucker, green, covington.

kp, Luca not on the injury list.

Daniel house ruled out, Derrick while available, patty mills out.

rockets starting line up: Westbrook, McLemore, tucker, green, covington.

Figured the white boys would play after sitting out yesterday, how much is the question tho? Their d is non existent so pretty sure gonna keep rolling with blazers in must win spot.

Blazers off to a poor start, hoping dallas doesn’t take the second half to seriously. What they have to play for? Can’t be much seeing how they sat the white boys yesterday.

Blazers off to a poor start, hoping dallas doesn’t take the second half to seriously. What they have to play for? Can’t be much seeing how they sat the white boys yesterday.

Mavs should be trying to get the 6th seed and avoid the Clippers in the 1st round, a win puts them in control of their playoff destiny.

Back