NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

Joe Ingles - AVAILABLE (right foot soreness)

Breaking: Joe Ingles signs 4 year / $52 million contract - SLC Dunk

No Bryn Forbes for the Spurs which means they probably win and cover.

Kid is turribel.

I’m going to lay it. You won’t see a letdown in a must win for SAS. Jazz will play hard but there’s not a lot of shooting available. That’s what can be devastating.

adding...

76ers -4.5 (2 units)

Both teams basically locked into their playoff spots.

Sixers 0-2 vs the Tragic this season, gonna gamble on them not going 0-3 and putting a good game together especially on defense.

Sixers looked better when Ben left the game last time out.

:oops:

Magic 7-28 SU and 13-21-1 ATS as a dog this season.

0-1 SU and ATS as a dog in the bubble.

Sixers 12-3 SU and 10-5 ATS last 15 games without Ben Simmons when favored.

Worth a roll of the dice.

Dunno, Sixers play dumb. Seeing it right now in the 1st quarter.

Bad fouls and bad jumpshots.

Embiid looks like he stayed up all night watching Netflix with his lazy ass play. This dude, man.

No disrespect but dunno why expect anything else? Team full of clowns with him being the biggest.

None taken. You bet hoping this team plays to their potential because if they did they'd be the best team in the East.

It's gambling.

None taken. You bet hoping this team plays to their potential because if they did they'd be the best team in the East.

It's gambling.

They certainly have as much talent 1-6 as anyone. I just can’t stand them. Magic so short up front after what’s his face went down you outta be good. Gl

When teams do this they often only play their other starters limited minutes. With PG being fully healthy no way he carried the load for 40 minutes today.

Expect a lot of Lou Williams Lemon Pepper who is still out of shape and struggling. No PB. Defense will be atrocious.

The last 3 was late? Saw one ref count it. Not sure if they review it, unlike ncaab

Another ‘where bullshit happens’ moment.

Blazers with only 2 points in the final 3 minutes.

Get outshined by Shamet and McGruder.

Dame with the clutch bricked FT’s, smh.

Meat minus all their creators on offense. Unless Duncan Robinson goes for 81, you should be good.

This is the 'easiest' game left on the Suns seeding schedule and the Blazers lost today so they should remain motivated.

I’ll likely be on Toronto tomorrow looking for a strong effort after getting blasted by Boston. Rare for them to not show up twice in a row.

I’d like to be on blazers again as I have no faith in Philly but not sure u can after how they lost today.

spurs/pels prob most important game of the day

Ya, loser of Spurs v Pels leaves the resort.

spurs are definitely playing with more effort, pels have more talent, but not sure they have the heart to compete, feel they’ve given up, sitting Zion the other night clear indicator of that

Of the teams competing to play the lakers the blazers are the most dangerous with dame and CJ, Melo, the 3 bigs, and now Trent making shots, and phx is prob playing the best behind booker, Ayton, Rubio, etc and while they could be fun don’t see them competing with LA, although they look pretty bad rn. Memphis and spurs no chance, pels and kings none either

Back