NBA Plays (Bubble Edition)...

Tuesday was a day to forget.

The seeding games have been crazy so far.

Will figure it out in time for the playoffs.

Angles hard to find given there is no true home or away.

The defense in the bubble sucks unless you're the Toronto Raptors.

Heading down to Florida weeks earlier than everyone else has paid off so far Canada.

Clippers defense by the numbers had improved in the bubble but it never showed up against the Suns except for a small period in the 4th quarter.

The Boston play was a shitty one. Set myself up. C's yet to adapt to the bubble, defense sucks and there are rotation issues.

Road chalk angles were my jam, miss them.

Gonna tweak a few things now that I've accumulated some stats, numbers and shit. Plays up a little later.

Gotta think raptors on Wednesday. Magic on a b2b and looked completely disinterested vs pacers on Tuesday after losing Isaac the other night. Prob fade grizz too.

Would think celtics want to win this one they want 3 seed Heat starting to breathe down there neck....id imagine to stay away from Milwaukee as long as possible......

Would think celtics want to win this one they want 3 seed Heat starting to breathe down there neck....id imagine to stay away from Milwaukee as long as possible......

Unless you really like your team's matchup possibility with someone I don't think there is much incentive with regards to seeding....no home court obviously. I just think a team like Boston with a good coach will want to come back and have a solid performance off a loss.

Unless you really like your team's matchup possibility with someone I don't think there is much incentive with regards to seeding....no home court obviously. I just think a team like Boston with a good coach will want to come back and have a solid performance off a loss.

yea i dont believe they match up with Mil hence wanting to secure 3 seed and avoid them

Who knows after almost beating Bucks, who look awful BTW, does any team really care who they play anymore?

Nets rested their key guys but the rest of that roster has to be emotionally and physically spent.

Who knows after almost beating Bucks, who look awful BTW, does any team really care who they play anymore?

Nets rested their key guys but the rest of that roster has to be emotionally and physically spent.

does Boston have anything to play for seeding rise? I’d imagine Kemba on limited minutes

Raps 16-0 SU (11-5 ATS) when riding a 3 game win streak and favored.

Raps the best defensive team in the bubble. The most acclimated team in the bubble it would seem.

I do hate steam though. It lies more than it tells the truth.

This is a 130 game for Pels and a 1030 for Sac, too? I know they’ve been there awhile but that’s still a big change.

have to think the league would LOVE a Pels Blazers play in series. Grizzlies may not get another win...

Fucking figures bogdanovich going HAM, I had a great dfs lineup the other day he basically destroyed going 0-15 or some shit while playing w foul trouble. Had I got this performance I would have cashed big!! Mfer

Pretty awful performance with playoff aspirations on the line

Their garbage coach nixed those hopes right from the jump crying bout unfair expectations then sitting Zion down the stretch of the Utah game they should have won on opening night.

Back