NBA Playoffs

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Regular Season: 137-107-5
Playoffs:

Wouldn't want to put 0-0-0 .. I've gotta get all my plays for the weekend in now, I'm going down to IU for the Little 500 this weekend. It's gonna be insane.

Toronto -4.5 (3u)- I'm sure this is going to go down to 4, but this is what I've got. I realize experience is a huge factor, but I absolutley love this matchup for Toronto. Playing in their first playoff game in forever and with VC coming back the crowd is going to be crazy. Bosh should dominate downlow, as I think this playoffs is his coming out party (mostly when he plays Lebron & co.) .. TJ Ford should feast on Kidd defensively, and while I realize Kidd could take Ford downlow, I'm not worried about Kidd lighting up the scoreboard .. as for VC I think this series comes down to Parker containing him, which I think he can do (this could potentially be embarassing).

Chicago -4
(3u)- Another pick in which I'm on the otherside of CTG royalty .. but I don't see Miami being able to come in and play up to the Bulls level when they were playing soo terribly to end the season. I'm sure Miami was upset with Chi losing to NJ .. If they win this game/series, Wade will have withstood a ridiculous amount of punishment on that elbow. They are going to pick/roll him everytime down the court, and Hinrich is not afraid of him defensively. Once Wade gets to the basket Wallace will be there to inflict more pain. I don't see the Bulls as a real title contender because of Wallace being such a liability on offense, but in this series he is a plus because if their offense was based on a post presence Shaq would clearly have the advantage, but it isn't, Ben Wallace will do as good a job against Shaq as anyone in the East. That makes it all about the guard play, and the Bulls have the advantage with a watered down version of Dwayne Wade.

Dallas -10 (3u)- My fingers hurt

Washington/Cleveland Under 191 (3u) - Does it count as tailing Killa if it's the post-season???

Suns/LAL Under 214 (3u)- Thanks BAR/Billivy

GL this weekend everyone

The problem with writing off Miami, on recent form, is they have Wade, they have Shaq, and the playoffs are about ratings. Be prepared to see Wade gifted enormous amounts of FTs, and then dont complain about it. The NBA is a business.

BOL with all your plays, Hawks.

Thanks for the comments guys, I've been gone and couldn't respond .. OK start, Bosh was disappointing and definetly didn't expect Jefferson to go off. Anyway, adding,

Pistons -5.5 2H (3u)

Utah/Houston Under 92 1H (3u)

GL Everyone

4-2 yesterday, with a big win on the Rockets 2H .. that was huge. Here are my plays so far today, I've got a couple more in a minute:

Dallas -10 (3u)

Washington/Cleveland Under 191 (3u)

Suns/LAL Under 214 (3u)

Nice work Trout ... Good day so far 4-1, still steaming from the Suns holding the Lakers to 10 in the 4th.

SA/Den Under 1H Under 99
(3u)- It's a lot like the Lakers having to slow the Suns, except the Spurs are the better team. Nuggets can't beat the Spurs in the halfcourt.

Back