NBA Playoffs Wednesday....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
6-3-1 +12.80 units

No write-ups, sory if anyone cares anyway....

may get involved on Orl game at half

Atlanta -5 -110 2 units
Nawlins +6 -110 2 units

Both small plays. Questions, fire em, be around for a bit oft and on.

<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (2 members and 5 guests) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>B.A.R.*, jk16+ </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fuckin Brandon Lyon

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (2 members and 5 guests) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>B.A.R.*, jk16+ </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fuckin Brandon Lyon

:36_11_6:How long is Leyland going to give this fucking guy????

I get that "Todd Jones/Fernando Rodney(circa '07-'08)" feeling whenever I see that fucker on TV.

Youre not banging the Sixers moneyline?

This is a BAR thread, not an Emkee thread.

I've been trying to resist playing Atlanta since last night.

That doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Good luck tonight, BAR.

Hello, i'm newly registered although i've been following the board for quite some time.
Could you give a sentence or two about New Orleans+6? Denver has been really hot at home, but is a public bet, so i'm not really sure how to approach it. Do you think that NO will make some crucial adjustments or do you just think that one team overperformed and one underperformed?

Thanks, looking forward to contribute here, if possible.
:cheers:

Nawlins?
I'm not sure about that one. Really curious on your thoughts bout that on. They'll need big nights from both Cp3 and West to win this one IMO. Not sure if you can trust on this as both had a rough time in game 1 shooting a combined 11-35 FG. West has had similiar bad games in regualr season against the Nuggetz while Cp3 should do better this time.
Plus the Hornets bench sucks really bad. They cant buy a bucket with Cp3 resting. Posey not showing any signs of life. Nuggz bench makes difference in this one IMO, as usuall. And expect more from Melo.

Great start to the season sir. Like the Hawks but missed the 5 and will probably pass. If I could get a 6.5 with the Hornets I'd probably buy it to 7 and play it. The Nuggets love tripping over themselves in these situations. Not sure that Billups by himself is enough to change the mentality. Time will tell. GL tonight.

Great start to the season sir. Like the Hawks but missed the 5 and will probably pass. If I could get a 6.5 with the Hornets I'd probably buy it to 7 and play it. The Nuggets love tripping over themselves in these situations. Not sure that Billups by himself is enough to change the mentality. Time will tell. GL tonight.

wow havnt played nola yet and was plannin on doing the exact thing- weird. Gl bar. Got a small 1st q Miami bet and plannin to hop on with u for nola, probably dab the ml some too

Intresting trend with both plays:
In last years play-offs teams that lost by 25+ difference bounced back with a perfect 5-0 ATS in the next meeting.

Nothing you can do about this Miami shooting. Just one of those nights they are absolutely on fire. Atalnat has shot themselves in foot to at the charity stripe.

Back