NBA Playoffs Monday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
7-5 +3.75 units

No plays yesterday. Didn't really have time to get proper research done. I almost pulled trigger on the Hornets and am hitting myself now but was looking at a bad number and as I said not enough proper time to look at the ballgame in full. Been a nice first round so far. The series bet on the Cavs should cash here in a few nights.

Monday Plays:

Boston -9 -110 4 units
LA Lakers -4.5 -110 2 units
Atlanta u 89.5 -110 2 units

I will not let what happened in Phoenix yesterday deter me on the Lakers this evening. Yes, the Nuggets may have one last stand but it will not be for the full 48 minutes. Denver is what they are, a team with very little unselfishness on offense and one of the worst defenses in recent memory. If I get the right situation at halftime I may add more to this play as well. Phil knows that the rst of the playoffs are going to be wars so lets get the series over now. No reason to waste time because you give a team an inch then all they need is an upset win at Staples and perhaps you looking at a series going the limit. Kobias and company pull away in second for a series clincher 118-104

Pretty proud of the Hawks and their faithful on Saturday night. They had a full house and the young kids let the emotion lead them to a win. I honestly thought that they had used all their emotion in the first half and would fall apart somewhat in the second half. I was wrong. This is not uncommon for a young team to do in the playoffs but generally it doesn't carry on much longer. Kudos to Horford who is playing great and showing leadership and spunk for a rookie. Boston has too many veterans who have played in a lot of playoff games to not win this game. Yes, its chalky but at the same point I think we'll see a defensive clinic like the first two games. I expect Phillips to be half empty by mid-4th quarter. Celtics roll 102-83

Last edited:
goodluck tonight BAR!

I'll probably be on the ATL tonight.... But as far as the Lakers game, I think that is the right side!

I was gettin worried bro...u hadn't surfaced for a few days

i was about to start a "Where is Weeno?" thread soon...it seems to work over at Blankets for your Doppelganger: Mr. Bator

like that u like Scal and crew to roll the baby Hawks

GL tonite BAR:tiphat:

Last edited:
im liking the lakers under myself....any lean for the toronto/magic game? i was lookin at the toronto + over parlay....your thoughts?

BAR,
Really like your call on BOS tonite. NOH last night reminded me of the same thing. Dal looked great on Friday (game 3) but it was expected after losing two on the road and coming home. NOH had a game 3 mentality where Dal and ATL both had game 7 mentalities. Dal could not replicate the same play for game 4 and ATL will not be able to either. BTW-Detroit should be money for game 5 to take the upper hand in the series ???? really looking for your thoughts on DET and SPURS for thier game 5's..Thanks !!!

Long as Josh Smith doesnt do this ...<OBJECT height=355 width=425>
&ampnbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cf9h--ihrg8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>

to KG, JJ aint raining 3 after 3 from outside and Horford blooding Perkins face you should be ok.

I only have den 1q tonight.

gl.

Gl tonight BAR. If the Lakers win tonight I'm guessing it'll be a blowout. The T's alone should cover the 4.5 if the Nuggets get down.

Measy--If you have any live betting options I'd wait until the start of the 2nd to bet the Raptors if you like them. Toronto has a history of getting down 12 or more at the end of the 1st quarter in road playoff games and slowly gettting back into games.

With ya on the Celts. They will beat this team by 20 tonight and make it look easy.

Go get 'em, Big Al.

Gl tonight BAR. If the Lakers win tonight I'm guessing it'll be a blowout. The T's alone should cover the 4.5 if the Nuggets get down.

Measy--If you have any live betting options I'd wait until the start of the 2nd to bet the Raptors if you like them. Toronto has a history of getting down 12 or more at the end of the 1st quarter in road playoff games and slowly gettting back into games.

good lookin out

just in:

Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce has been fined $25,000 for making menacing gestures during the game played this weekend, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.
The incident involving Pierce occurred in the fourth period of the Celtics’ 102-93 Game 3 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on April 26.

I guess the Iglewood BLOODS still have the street cred in the league office..not sure if the U of F gator CRIPS got a hit in da wallet

KG:

‘I think we’ve got to get back to our defensive mentality. I think when we play defense like we know we can, it’s very hard to beat us. So look for us to sort of hang our hat on that (tonight)'

“I’m looking forward to game 4 a lot,” Garnett said in a slow and measured tone.

Paul Pierce promised a performance tonight that is more intense and more physical, meaning that if the Hawks respond in kind it could be a game that eases the withdrawal pains of Bruinsfans.

Unda maybe worth a looksee

just in:

Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce has been fined $25,000 for making menacing gestures during the game played this weekend, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.
The incident involving Pierce occurred in the fourth period of the Celtics’ 102-93 Game 3 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on April 26.

I guess the Iglewood BLOODS still have the street cred..not sure if the U of F gator crips got a hit in da wallet

You can take the boy out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out the boy!!!

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

nice got my lines at Betonline for -4 and -9 at -105 each .. finally a benefit from having multiple books

I was gettin worried bro...u hadn't surfaced for a few days

i was about to start a "Where is Weeno?" thread soon...it seems to work over at Blankets for your Doppelganger: Mr. Bator

like that u like Scal and crew to roll the baby Hawks

GL tonite BAR:tiphat:

Scal is crucial to the defensive effort tonight ;)

im liking the lakers under myself....any lean for the toronto/magic game? i was lookin at the toronto + over parlay....your thoughts?
basically what Jpicks was saying...I'll be keeping my eye on this game for Half posibilties either way. I lean over as well.

BAR,
Really like your call on BOS tonite. NOH last night reminded me of the same thing. Dal looked great on Friday (game 3) but it was expected after losing two on the road and coming home. NOH had a game 3 mentality where Dal and ATL both had game 7 mentalities. Dal could not replicate the same play for game 4 and ATL will not be able to either. BTW-Detroit should be money for game 5 to take the upper hand in the series ???? really looking for your thoughts on DET and SPURS for thier game 5's..Thanks !!!

Thoughts on those games will come a bit later tonight as I am starting my capping for the next two days.

I dont think so either..

Good Luck B.A.R...I also think the Celtics roll here and Lakers finish off the series tonight.Denver is in trouble and the Lakers smell blood and i dont think they will take this game for granted. They want to end this thing tonight.
Exactly. Get this over and get some rest for Utah.

KG:

‘I think we’ve got to get back to our defensive mentality. I think when we play defense like we know we can, it’s very hard to beat us. So look for us to sort of hang our hat on that (tonight)'

“I’m looking forward to game 4 a lot,” Garnett said in a slow and measured tone.

Paul Pierce promised a performance tonight that is more intense and more physical, meaning that if the Hawks respond in kind it could be a game that eases the withdrawal pains of Bruinsfans.

Unda maybe worth a looksee

Love that qoute Ret...

If anyone has a option of a team total...I really like a prop play on Hawks team UNDER

One play added to top window

Just from having read more..and qoutes like Ret put up I think this will be a dominant defensive performance for the Celtics. Hence I through a bit on the team total UNDER on Atlanta

BAR

That Atlanta under should be money...Boston plays extremely well following a road loss.

I was capping this game for 1st quarter/half options, right before I left work. Def think your on the the right side.

aight bro lets do this... its official my whole accounts in ur hands tonight..ride or collide
what do you look like?

aight bro lets do this... its official my whole accounts in ur hands tonight..ride or collide
what do you look like?
Ruhroe

The long awaited picture Barm. Black and White photo...

72354273.jpg

is that malt liquor in that glass/???

JUSt as we pictured you :tiphat:

except where are the supermodels, yachts, and kilos

wow these kids are tough. i think atl team total is toast. unless they miss and score 15 a quarter from here on out. boston playing decent D. they can't miss.

Back