NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I just saw magic is repping the Lakers at the lottery tomorrow
He's not showing up for them to lose a pick, after what he told Walton they are getting 1 or 2

I just saw magic is repping the Lakers at the lottery tomorrow
He's not showing up for them to lose a pick, after what he told Walton they are getting 1 or 2

I was looking at the betting odds on it..gonna have to take a stab...something hasn't felt this set up in awhile.

200_s.gif

This would be so much better if the C's made the trade they should have and given up their pick and Crowder for Butler.

In the offseason they need to give up Smart, Brown, and the pick for Butler, Mirotic, and Lopez and the Bulls pick.

They're stuck giving IT 200 million. I wouldn't but they're going to have to. Although it would be wiser to give up, pull back, draft a PG this year, let IT walk, and wait for LBJ to decline in the next couple of seasons.

I was looking at the betting odds on it..gonna have to take a stab...something hasn't felt this set up in awhile.

Knicks are sending Walt Frazier

That's who you send when you don't have a chance
If magic doesn't know some random buss kid goes

Crowder was the only reason the Celts didn't get Butler this year... the pick wasn't enough for Chicago. Butler's deal is nuts in this day in age at being under 20 million a season when bums like Crabbe are making more.

This would be so much better if the C's made the trade they should have and given up their pick and Crowder for Butler.

In the offseason they need to give up Smart, Brown, and the pick for Butler, Mirotic, and Lopez and the Bulls pick.

They're stuck giving IT 200 million. I wouldn't but they're going to have to. Although it would be wiser to give up, pull back, draft a PG this year, let IT walk, and wait for LBJ to decline in the next couple of seasons.

they are Not giving IT any money. Don't be surprised when he and Bradley are traded this summer...

Devin Booker repping the Suns again, no chance they get top 2...at least he's taking an 11 yr old special Olympian. Such a guard heavy draft for a team full of guards, Lonzo or bust imo for this team this year. No need for Fultz

Devin Booker repping the Suns again, no chance they get top 2...at least he's taking an 11 yr old special Olympian. Such a guard heavy draft for a team full of guards, Lonzo or bust imo for this team this year. No need for Fultz

Suns will draft a 16 year old if it were possible to keep average age under 20.

Knicks are sending Walt Frazier

That's who you send when you don't have a chance
If magic doesn't know some random buss kid goes
If I am the Lakers I avoid the Big Ball of Shit Brand...

i am am biased for sure....I think the Dad is one of the biggest ass clowns to hit the circuit in a while....I am not an NBA scout by any means, but I really don't see this kid being the great player his Daddy seems to think he will be....

the whole attitude coming IN to the Association is ALL wrong for this kid.....he is a MARK! A HUGE one....already.

We can bang on LBJ all we want but not since Tiger has someone been crowned early and lived up to it and then some....this kid crumbles in my opinion. And his Dad was an elixir to the shit going down the drain......just my opinion

Gahden was rockin, the zaga bulldog the secret weapon this round. Green in 1st round.
What weapon will pull out next round

Back