NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Need brent

Yes!

I remember him calling Game 7 Hawks-Celtics 1988...CBS...one of my first great NBA playoff memories...

I quoted him to my wife earlier "There is nothing quite like a Game 7"

haha ..first qtr .. Donaghy ..." Celts and over" ... everyone turns off tv except live bettors. He would be the best analyst

I'd retire

Washington Coach has celtics

Scotty just sucks...and sucks bad...

Think that every time he puts Mahinmi in...

Yup...

And now decision time for him as game hangs in balance to start the 4th.

Washington Coach starring in "Honey, I shrunk the Wizards chance at winning"

maxresdefault.jpg

Shoot that good and down dd .. that means you play no defense

Shooting 44%, that is low nowadays in NBA.

They are playing no defense but they are definitely not lights out other than about an 18 minute stretch of this game.

Shooting 44%, that is low nowadays in NBA.

They are playing no defense but they are definitely not lights out other than about an 18 minute stretch of this game.

Well announcer said 4 of last 18 a second ago so .. ya they fell off.

Scott Brooks doin Scott brooks things...and those don't end well. Lol, crowd is chanting his name during timeouts

This game is gonna drought soon...like to see live total close around 215 or so...make me feel more comfy about the middle...

Well, the over is definitely coming in which is nice...the middle on under not so much it looks like...need 2-3 minutes of light scoring....

Don't worry, it will pick up

I took Live over at lowest number I could get and it will go over on next basket...

These are not your fathers Game 7's...or most of this playoffs 4th quarters to be honest...

You gotta feel bad for the Bullets...

Take away a superhuman Olynk effort and they have the lead late in Game 7...

He is asolid player...he is not a 30 points in game 7 guy, c'mon.

Back