NBA Playoffs INGAME...

yeah been strugglin evenings last couple weeks, then wake up and I'm fucked til 2 or 3am

That was a ridiculous 3rd in Oakland. I didn't think that was possible in a Jazz game with no Bell but they control tempo a lot less without him...

What happened in that last 11 seconds? I was laying in bed and saw on phone GSW got ball with under 10 seconds left and there was a Jazz foul? Then there was a Draymond foul too? All in the last 7 seconds of a 11 point game..

I see Durant got fouled with 18 seconds left but I am questioning the next foul under 10 seconds on Jazz end of floor. That was 2 more FTs then the Draymond foul. There shouldn't be anymore scoring with no shotclock and Warriors in possession. Somehow there was 4 more points.

all under 20 ticks and a missed shot

ball going OB and utah throws ball away on sideline, KD caught it and was fouled under 8 ticks

then utah gets ball and for no reason gets fouled by dray...weird

GSW then dribbled ball out

Mind you I can't believe I had a chance at my first under bet if 216.5 but that sucks. Got the others in but I wanted it all lol. Clock should be dribbled out at 215 points.

Lebron push off was worse than Oubre's "forearm" last night yet he gets a clear path...smh

That was the weakest clear path ruling I've ever seen.

and Bron complains he never gets calls...LOL

At least the FT prop is in

I'm surprised they called clear path after it was obvious he pushed off to create it

Joaquin-Phoenix-source_IGN.com_.jpg

This game in general makes me wish I'd just watched something more interesting like live bass fishing

Back