NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Wiz should crush in game 3. Their bench has struggled mightily but that will change at home. The role players will contribute more leading to wall actually being serviceable in the 4th quarter.

One fav. One dog. It's gold. Maybe one or two days the entire playoffs that it didn't pan out I believe.

today was the 5th time there were only 2 games on the slate: all 5 times 1 fave & 1 dog has covered.

3 times an EC Fave & a WC Dog have covered
1 time an EC Fave & an EC Dog have covered
1 time a WC Fave & an EC Dog have covered

I guess paying for superstars on one end of your bench means you can only pay for shit on the other end

today was the 5th time there were only 2 games on the slate: all 5 times 1 fave & 1 dog has covered.

3 times an EC Fave & a WC Dog have covered
1 time an EC Fave & an EC Dog have covered
1 time a WC Fave & an EC Dog have covered

how many times has there been a DH on ESPN or TNT... those are the games that matter.... there as been days where one of the games was on nba tv

every joe schmoe at the books parlays the favorites on tv doubleheaders.... thats why this exists

6-0 run by the Jizz in the final 2:21 mins of regulation.

giphy.gif

IGGY need more disposable cash for that Utah nightlife

Doing the math on this but buying down to 11 seems to be the key with the Dubs when they're being asked to cover by 12.5 to 14.5 points.

This team great with numbers like the Cavs. It's uncanny.

Doing the math on this but buying down to 11 seems to be the key with the Dubs when they're being asked to cover by 12.5 to 14.5 points.

Its been like this since the Warriors run started. They get complacent and with the way they play the complacency looks ugly

Marv needs to retire. 'That's a 2, had his foot on the line'.

Dude was 3 feet inside the arc, Marv...

when the dubs were up by 21....the announcers were saying the average win by gs in the playoff so far was by 12.....

11 becoming a key number in today's NBA but it's really key in Dubs games, will have the numbers in the next few days.

JV having a game and Casey didn't start him.

This is a case of Casey stumbling into something rather than having some sort of coaching genius.

Took the 2H over 104 small. Probably not the wisest bet historically speaking but I think the pace continues the way it is in this one. It should have no trouble hitting 218 IMO.

Took the 2H over 104 small. Probably not the wisest bet historically speaking but I think the pace continues the way it is in this one. It should have no trouble hitting 218 IMO.
Only thing that worries me is that after watching so many Raptors games, I know DeRozan is stupid enough to keep launching shot after shot. Probably finish something like 6 for 28...

Yeah good poitn Hugh. I never like taking both halves to go the same way also but sometimes you just gotta zag when everything tells you to zig.

Damn gonna have to chase that Lowry prop hard, the ankle feels ten times worse a couple days later

Back