NBA Playoffs INGAME...

This is ugly,

Warriors should cruise, obviously but it looks like Utah won't be putting up much of a fight...just don't have the horses.

This is the varsity against the JV. Jaw dropping if you will that the Jazz covered in games 1 and 2.

Dubs probably loving the road angle and will cruise. I guess.

These fouls on 3 point shots is out of control. Half the time it's on the floor and non-shooting.

Points, points, points. Bet Silver says that every morning he gets out of bed.

Yeah,

Everyone likes to say that Steph got affected most with now neing the 2nd best player on team but it has relegated Klay to being a role player who has occasional bursts.

He still has 2 more years on that contract too. He'll be going into that last big contract with less value.

Dray pulls down Gobert and is barking...

Just stop it dude...

They shoulda gave him a T much earlier to get control of the game.

I gotta go back to this Klay thing...

If it doesn't get them this year it could with a healthy squad next year.

He was so excited to see the ball there and get a shot up I don't think he even was thinking of making it.

Draymond got them fired up. He just needs to sit down and STFU. Besides, it was a foul on him. He was doing so good too so far in the playoffs with keeping himself in check. It was easy cause they were winning easy. This is where it gets tough for him. When things aren't going your way.

Jazz have uglied this game up a bit...

Well Curry's bricks are doing that too...

But that might be the formula...

Yeah,

Everyone likes to say that Steph got affected most with now neing the 2nd best player on team but it has relegated Klay to being a role player who has occasional bursts.

He still has 2 more years on that contract too. He'll be going into that last big contract with less value.

He's a top 3 SG still too

Gsw are going to have cap issues when Steph resigns, or maybe draymond is first

Either way Klay is laker

He will want more money and a bigger role, dubs will be able to add three or four 6-8th men types to give more depth

When Steph and Durant take up 60% usage offensively that's what they need

The East will be up for grabs once Cramps starts making movies.

I'm going there to be the new king.

This is first dud last 2 minutes of a 3rd quarter all playoffs..well 2nd but you get the point...

Also Hayward already has a place in Boston picked out probly
The Stevens fit plus Utah saying no the max 3 years ago until they had to match it, someone had it last week he hasn't forgotten

Back