NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I will post Marlo-style from the craps table. maybe that's Defaz style.

Either way, it will be sloppy if I can remember...

Get a 18 dollar manhattan up at the one bar in Bellagio..one of my top 3 manhattans ever...maybe the best...

Game line 206 so guessing 103.5/104

my lame home book afters a built-in 1h spread/total parlay, and their total line for that was 101.5, so I'm curious to see how that translated Stateside; strange for them to deduct 2-3 pts if 103/104.5 was the standard elsewhere

Just got back from Applebee's and ordered a slice of cheddar, wouldn't serve it to me without a sirloin. Wtf?

I'm not a steak guy. Stiffed that bitch

So 1h went over easily, even after that 7-0 start 3.5 minutes in. That is with hardly any FT's and minimal fouls and only 8 made threes.

thanks for that, guys

so the 'due' 1h Ov/2h U is on for this one: now 16 playoff games have come & gone without that combo: that's a singificant drought statistically speaking

Took under for 2h but that is just to get my 'middle' out of the way...it seemed to hit the ceiling at 212....I'll take 197.5 and 210 and hope for the best.

I'll deal with it live like the Bos/Was game. That approach saved me there, I think this one should see it's scoring collapse in the 4Q after GS leads by 25-30

various statistical 'expectation/result' threads predict this half goes under with the Jazz scoring sub-90

GS's last home game in the playoffs? 110-81 vs Portland

something of history repeating is what I expect here

I'll deal with it live like the Bos/Was game. That approach saved me there, I think this one should see it's scoring collapse in the 4Q after GS leads by 25-30

Unders in the 4th of Warriors blowouts is some of the easiest betting there is with that last few guys on bench...gets really ugly...

BC you might talk me off a cliff tomorrow with the Juventus team total, almost hate it because I like it so much

Unders in the 4th of Warriors blowouts is some of the easiest betting there is with that last few guys on bench...gets really ugly...

...but that kind of lead has to be present. Jazz will start to feel the hangover brewers7 talked about if they trail by that much: if its 10-15 pts, they'll be given energy to hang around & make an effort

...but that kind of lead has to be present. Jazz will start to feel the hangover brewers7 talked about if they trail by that much: if its 10-15 pts, they'll be given energy to hang around & make an effort

Oh I know...I have followed about 75% of Warriors blowouts this year for one sole purpose.

Unders don't exist in this league any more.

before this game

1h 26-22 to Over (4-2 run, so was 22-20)
2h 27-21 to Over (6-0 run, so was 21-21)
FG 30-18 to Over (5-0 run, so was 23-18) +incl. 2 OT aided Overs

recent runs have hidden how pretty close these results (sans FG ones) have been otherwise

Back