NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Is SA going to be able to win game 2? Are they going to be able to solve this Rocket 3 point game? The line will probably be inflated with the Spurs not wanting to go down 0-2 at home.

In the past I would've trusted Pops to solve this but I don't know that he has the personnel to solve this

Their style tonight was hands on knees and in need of oxygen

Obv they need to slow it down and best way to do that is make buckets and try to force the ball away from Jimmy on the inbound pass, just not sure they're equipped to pressure like that and last a full game against these guys. No doubt there will be overreaction, but still they just looked gassed.

Thank you sir.

Should be a very interesting game 2. Spurs 1H might be the easiest bet on the board for that one

Spurs 1H might be the easiest bet on the board for that one

I disagree. I think what we're about to see here is a replay of the Mavs v Lakers a few seasons back. LA had the aura of a recent championship team, but the Mavs came in and blew them off in game 2 in LA after narrowly winning game 1 (Mavs won the 1h of G2 just ftr). No-one expected LA
to lose both opening home games in that series let alone get swept, but they were old & they looked tired, and they got found out. I see some parallels between them & this Spurs team, and am struggling to see why it's 'impossible' for the Rox to sweep (except for their past tendency to get satisfied with any win and put in a lazy effort the following game, but I get the feeling this team isn't going to show that trait here).

Obv. it's not hard to anticipate G2 being closer, but for me now I see this series is going to be a money burner for Spurs backers. I felt the Rox would win it if they got a split; after this result I now think this series has little-to-no chance of going 7 games. And another intangible, again as I see it, is the league wants Rox/GS offenses in the WCF, so the zebra angle falls in favour of the team you want to bet against next game. Not where I want to be betting the NBA.

btw just saw, nice hit on your parlay
:shake2:

Similar Game 1/2 lines...

[TABLE="class: data, width: 660"]
<tbody style="box-sizing: content-box;">[TR="class: datarow"]
[TD]05/08/11[/TD]
[TD]@ Dallas[/TD]
[TD]L 86-122[/TD]
[TD]Conference Semifinals[/TD]
[TD]L 2[/TD]
[TD]O 187.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: datarow"]
[TD]05/06/11[/TD]
[TD]@ Dallas[/TD]
[TD]L 92-98[/TD]
[TD]L 2[/TD]
[TD]O 187.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]05/04/11[/TD]
[TD]Dallas[/TD]
[TD]L 81-93[/TD]
[TD]L -7[/TD]
[TD]U 188[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]05/02/11[/TD]
[TD]Dallas[/TD]
[TD]L 94-96[/TD]
[TD]L -6[/TD]
[TD]O 188[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I can see that line move between those G1's & 2's being normal because of the closeness of the initial game. Think it prob either comes in a point here or holds still.

Houston didn't shoot fantastically well in winning by that margin. Their bench getting so much time obv. helps shade matters, but their starters only shot 27-56 which isn't even 50%. They shot 14-33 from downtown: 42%, but a number of teams league wide average 40% (Rox avg'd 39%) so again that's hardly an unusually devastating rate to say it completely explains the win. Usually blow outs by road teams over strong opponents are either built on huge defensive stands or on the back of 60+ shooting percentages. That was an impressive, well rounded victory by the Rox. It wasn't just due to some night-out-of-the-box offensive effort.

Has anyone watched one of these NBA broadcasts in VR that they've been advertising? I'm curious a bout what it looks like

I am old, woke up to piss...went back to bed for 90 minutes afterwards.

Don't even know when I sleep anymore, turn on DP on the tele around 6 and stay in bed til 9 typically...last week random sleeping in the evening which I'm no fan of

Interesting that they're giving the exact same spiel as in a game last night about how the officials are carefully selected through each round of the playoffs. Must be mandated to say it by the NBA

Those refs last night let the game go, which ultimately led to the ejections...but it was enjoyable for a blowout

Back