NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Strong left wrist is great for the golf swing BAR

I prolly go 60/40 lefty.

I am weird though...everything in life I do right-handed...except my main sport growing up...hoops...lefty Joe Ingles style.

My grandfather was lefty, so is an aunt so it runs in the fam...can't quite throw lefty but it helped in hoop. Easy to shoot lefty for me. Only time I batted left in little league I got a hit lol...was a blooper.

Celtics have only tried 8 threes. I am astounded by that number. Their plan is excellent on offense.

Good offensive basketball is awesome. The display on effort rebounding and whatnot in this game is laughable.

15 playoff games have come and gone since our last Over/Under 1h/2h combination. That's the longest drought for any of the 4 1h/2h total combinations possible in these playofs.

Oh, and the last 5 2h have all cashed the Over, our longest 2h streak for 1 specific total cashing in the playoffs so far.

So an Under in the 2h here would take care of 2 statistical 'anomalies'.

15 playoff games have come and gone since our last Over/Under 1h/2h combination. That's the longest drought for any of the 4 1h/2h total combinations possible in these playofs.

Oh, and the last 5 2h have all cashed the Over, our longest 2h streak for 1 specific total cashing in the playoffs so far.

So an Under in the 2h here would take care of 2 statistical 'anomalies'.

True,

In the new NBA, you usually get a 3 offensive/defensive or 3 defensive/1 offensive in relation to game total. It is what makes some unders in 2h so profitable if played correctly.

the 2h pts scoring for 1h totals of 120 pts or more in the playoffs so far

1h ---2h
120 - 111
121 - 107
121 - 111
123 - 105
123 - 110
123 - 111
125 - 92
130 - 96

I'm seeing 106.5: neither of the 125+ pt 1h previously have gone over 100, but 5 of the other 6 120+ pt 1h have exceeded 106 pts.

My immediate impression is 106 is low, by a basket. I'd expect another fast 3rd then when the game gets on the line a slowed down 4Q: I'll wait for a live line for the 4th.

Went under 107.5, already plenty painted on Wiz and series bets with them...correlates well

I'm seeing 106.5: neither of the 125+ pt 1h previously have gone over 100, but 5 of the other 6 120+ pt 1h have exceeded 106 pts.

My immediate impression is 106 is low, by a basket. I'd expect another fast 3rd then when the game gets on the line a slowed down 4Q: I'll wait for a live line for the 4th.

You'll win a lot this way nowadays...

Back