NBA Playoffs INGAME...

I've been sitting on the front porch watching the storms roll in. It's been pretty relaxing day so far.

Oh I love storm watching. Even now in the desert, watching a haboob move in is incredible...tornado took my swing set when I was 5 I think, saw that shit too.

What's great here, when you're in the middle of the desert, there are mini tornadoes called dust devils...you can see several at a time. Drive into one and it might give you a quick jolt but nothing serious, but it's not uncommon to see about 6 little tornadoes at a time on the interstate over the landscape

At least Warriors and Jazz is a little interesting, other team is a sweep by 15+ every game

At least Warriors and Jazz is a little interesting, other team is a sweep by 15+ every game

It will be, Dubs would have beaten and dragged LAC through shit every game.

At least the Jizz can extend the series 1, maybe 2 games.

Best thing for the Clippers would be their own arena.

Trying to be the 'team' in LA but playing in the house the Lakers built.

Open up the wallet Steve.

I actually think the arena thing happens down the road, LA is huge and so spread out...time to try to take control of a part of the area. And it won't be quick.

Living in AZ for 18 years now, it's taken a full generation to have a fan base from what I've seen, and Clips need to shoulder that load with the Lakers. Go take on a different part of town, let em grow and be Clip fans.

Problem with ownership is they'll likely be dead when it happens, only reason it worked here is ownership stayed in the family. But against everything BillIvy believes, Clips are the AAA team in LA until they figure it out

They were offered the arena in Anaheim by the Ducks and turned it down if I remember correctly.

Clips can own the transient crowd and need to figure it out. It's really simple. It just isn't fast.

They need one.

Wonder if Doc and Austin get shipped as a package deal ?

Can't believe this dude had his kid as the starting SF, Doc is a joke.

Well, let's not forget, if not for Stern intervening in the Chris Paul deal with the Lakers, this franchise is still irrelevant.

Jamal gonna shoot the Flips back into the game or outta the game, looking like the former right now.

Definition of a luck-box shooter by volume. You throw enough at the basket and eventually you'll hit a streak,

Some gamblers do the same shit.

What y'all think about the C's? Are they faves to win series vs Wiz?

amazing back from the dead after 0-2, then Rondo goes down and rip off straight wins and now 1-0

Back