NBA Playoffs INGAME...

For a second I thought I might get that miracle OT until they decided not to foul down 1 with 15 seconds left

Jimmy overrated. Multiple times the Bulls could have grabbed the game by the balls but Jimmy went MIA.

One play confirms he's not a true superstar, every star finishes that and-1 earlier and he alligator armed the layup

Would be great if NBA crowds were loud enough I didn't have to hear "and 1!" after every muthafuckin shot from these performers

most teams hypothetically down 7 with 3 to go are still very alive, Bulls might as well be down 20

Guarding Crawford wasn't a goal? What else were you going to do with him? He does one thing well, make baskets...seems by game 4 you'd try to stop him from doing that one thing.

Man wish I jumped on Jazz series +300 this morning, couldn't do it because I took them before the last game

Finally healthy in this best of 3 against LAC without Blake, GS had 4 games with KD in the lineup over the last 2 months and Kerr out.

There's a real possibility Utah is coming on at the most opportune time.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the Jazz will not get out of the 2nd round if the Dubs have KD and Kerr or not.

They haven't got past the Clippers yet.

All good Raems. GL going forward.

My thoughts are Coach Kerr's plight will serve as motivation for Golden State.

Seems like a wise man would just throw a lump sum of cash on the GSW and chase til he decides he's done. He'll have a larger sum of cash than before he started.

Yeah I wish the Bucks had made it a bit closer.

I took the 2H under 96.5 but I'll wait to see if the raps let it get close in the 3rd and hit them live.

Back