NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Throw trends/regression out the window with Cavs unders in the playoffs especially early against inferior teams.

These Lebron-frye small ball lineups to open the 2nd and 4th gonna be good for about 6 points a minute until the Finals probably. Unstoppable offense + no defense on the floor + pace.

I've had it on for the last half hour and haven't watched a second, looks like just another playground game

I made it 210 before the game and I'm sticking with that.

Honestly I was hoping to see it open 217 or 218 after the first three games. The 'elimination' angle was baked into this total.

Beard o10.5 FTs -130 was a no brainer for me the way he gets shooting fouls called, and o16.5 reb/asst -110 I took big as well but skeptical, number seems very light

Cavs just gotta survive this quarter...Not gonna be easy...But get through only losing 4-6 pts and be alright.

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: selected"]
[TD="class: team"]511 Houston Rockets
512 Oklahoma City Thunder

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]61%
39%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]69%
31%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]72%
28%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]513 Boston Celtics
514 Chicago Bulls

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]74%
26%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]71%
29%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]61%
39%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]515 Los Angeles Clippers
516 Utah Jazz

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]22%
78%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]29%
71%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]56%
44%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hope this thing stays under, going to El Clasico and Sergio walks out with the green jacket!

I understand that's their offense but LeBron needs to take those layups instead of throwing back out for a three.

Back