NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Kudos to Casey, the Powell move was great for the Craps.

'Un-stagnated' the offense and gave them some energy.

Normally there's some fight early then the fade.

Blazers look like they accepted their fate from the very start.

45 in the first quarter. Nice D, Blazers.

Pathetic effort, but they were resigned to this loss after losing game 3. Tee times are already booked. Some might be getting some boat time with OBJ and his posse.

Evan Turner

1312498-razor.jpg

One thing about Mike Brown is he's a players coach, Dubs seem to respond to that type of coach.

Kerr, Gentry, Walton. Let 'em play types.

Gabe knows how to tie a tie the right way, at least (double windsor). Lang with a pathetic effort...

Lang's looks like the Prince Albert. It's a pretty respectable knot. I'm certainly trying to lend any credence to Lang, but it's a nice knot. Tucker Carlson has been known to sport one from time to time.

that knot is way to small for his fat face.

Plus, it's not symmetrical. It looks funny.

It's not supposed to be symmetrical. Most aren't, outside of the half windsor and the windsor (also known as the double windsor).

But yeah, it's probably too small for his fat face.

The way these Warriors 1h bets have been going I still feel like the 1h team total is in trouble and it's already on the number

And I just realized I didn't play it lol, got them -2.5...at least got the 1st quarter bets taken care of. Remember thinking those 2nd quarters have been killing me so stayed away tonight, and it didn't matter.

Back