***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Dead serious I just spent 30 minutes on when I'm getting laid this week and got a text saying "talk tomorrow?" and I said "Why?"

Same brother same
I won't go

We grew up in a different age. Head injuries were just kids being kids

I can give a million reasons why my head is shot, I actually talk to a buddy on the regular that is donating his brain. He was a stud RB in high school and struggles with life now. So many concussions. I really wonder how many we dealt with before it was a thing

At least the Edwards - Jordan conversation will cease to exist.

That was blasphemy at it's highest level...

Same complaints as the last game, zero polish with this team.

Zero presence on the floor as well.

Only hope is the Mavs give the game away again...

Ballgame. Hard to watch series.

The new blood has disappointed these playoffs
What's even worse is the Celtics would be a 7 seed in the West

I'm a bigger fan of the Las Vegas Aces and Indiana Fever at this point than any of these scrubs

What's even worse is the Celtics would be a 7 seed in the West

I'm a bigger fan of the Las Vegas Aces and Indiana Fever at this point than any of these scrubs

Dude your takes are crazy. The Celtics would not be in the play in game in the west. They wouldn’t be behind the f’n Thunder.

Miserable playoffs.

OKC should be running these slow asses off the court but they're not a smart team.

Coach of the Year getting exposed, Holmgren blowing around in the wind.

Just weak as hell...

Miserable playoffs.

OKC should be running these slow asses off the court but they're not a smart team.

Coach of the Year getting exposed, Holmgren blowing around in the wind.

Just weak as hell...

They don’t have much. A regular season team with a weak second gear. Young. But SGA only superstar talent on the roster.

True fans don't need an in game

Stoked I got a ride downtown on Sunday morning. By noon I'll be either bumping or curled up like a fetus

No idea what soccer is still being played. It ended when Messi won the World Cup to most in Merica.

Back