NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

And in hindsight should have laid off the Mucks after what transpired yesterday with the chalk sweeping all 4 games but scared money don't make money.

The run starts shortly...

Bucks game started at 5:40 am here, got out of bed mid-3rd quarter when the Mucks had made their run and cut it to 3-5 points so thought it was an easy front door cover.

No chance to counter with a live-play.

Anyway, looking at tonight...

Cramps 12-1 SU in Round 1 - Game 1's but the average spread in those games was -9.4, the one loss was as a -6.5 home fave the most recent time he was in this spot.

That was the 2017-18 season Cavs v Pacers (Rnd 1, Gm 1), LeCramps lost 80-98 to the Pacers.

9-4 ATS in those games but Cramps has lost his last 3 ATS.

Faves of -1 in the playoffs are 15-31 SU.

adding...

Rockets +1.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Bucks game started at 5:40 am here, got out of bed mid-3rd quarter when the Mucks had made their run and cut it to 3-5 points so thought it was an easy front door cover.

No chance to counter with a live-play.

Anyway, looking at tonight...

Cramps 12-1 SU in Round 1 - Game 1's but the average spread in those games was -9.4, the one loss was as a -6.5 home fave the most recent time he was in this spot.

That was the 2017-18 season Cavs v Pacers (Rnd 1, Gm 1), LeCramps lost 80-98 to the Pacers.

9-4 ATS in those games but Cramps has lost his last 3 ATS.

Faves of -1 in the playoffs are 15-31 SU.

adding...

Rockets +1.5 (2 units)

Agreed. I did go ahead and just took the ML instead though. Was being offered a +105

Nets gave them a hard push late 2nd, early 3rd. Not too deep a team and relatively quick turnaround.

They certainly got Raps attention.

Best coach, they'll make adjustments where necessary, and another blowout incomming.

Lots of Nots love on the twitterverse today. BOL today, Em

Really? Dunno what they watched? Granted I stopped paying attention after half but that cause raptors kicked the shit out of them! Raps shooting can obviously go very cold but they will continue playing elite d.

Just for tracking. On the NZ betting agency for the live bet. Decimal odds.

Ate a little juice to win 2 units but won't flex the bands.

Will be playing the other games.

Time difference getting me a little off.

Didn't have the early morning stones for a ML bet.

But the Nuggz are a shitty Game 2 team.

Love my Sixers but if getting their shit kicked in this series leads to Brett Brown getting fired I'm all for it.

Throw a bag at Fred Van Vleet as well.

adding...

Bucks -12 (2 units)

Mucks have looked like a huge steaming shit but this play has to be made.

Would play up to -14.

Average margin of victory for 1-seeds in this spot is +20.2 points.

Last edited:
Yeah, given regular season results + bounce back spot - solid play. Still... the way Bucks looked so far in the bubble... scary :)
Good luck!

Yup. I hate big favs but the Bucks are def the best play on the board today from where I sit. I'll be joining you on this one.

FTs kept Magic in it while they weren’t hitting shots - now they’re right there. Always a sweat covering these big numbers

Back