NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Doc allowing his team to get sucked into a pace like this.... just shows he’s out of touch with the “new” league

Clippers gave up a fastbreak dunk off a made free throw with 7 seconds left in a quarter.

Man, the NBA is something else nowadays.

Clips may somehow win this game but I’d be shocked if I win my -9 wager - that D is awful

Flippers play alternating defensive sets...

Defense - No defense - Defense - No defense, so on and so forth.

Leonard’s contested 2s have been brutal. That lockbox Grant 2 is going to be the spread. Should be 8 now not 6.

Agree, Spek. Kawhi has had no touch for the 2nd game in a row.

We have a very small window to get this cover.

Clips forgot the clock resets to 14 there.

Only thing left to decide is 2H bets, right?

Them's the breaks. Would play the Flips in this spot every time, just another unfortunate outcome.

Obvious the Clippers have zero respect for this Denver team. Don't take them serious enough to apply a 48 minute effort even after the Game 2 loss.

Onto tomorrow.

Them's the breaks. Would play the Flips in this spot every time, just another unfortunate outcome.

Obvious the Clippers have zero respect for this Denver team. Don't take them serious enough to apply a 48 minute effort even after the Game 2 loss.

Onto tomorrow.
This is spot on.
When they are playing to their potential and actually taking things seriously without digging themselves into a huge hole, they can beat anyone. However, seems they often lack a sense of urgency and half the time are just going through the motions. But you've seen it... when they turn it on... they are killers.

Playing Meat ML in their 2nd closeout attempt after they got complacent in Game 4.

Teams attempting to closeout in Game 5 after losing Game 4 are 16-6 SU since 2002.

I always go ML on favorite spreads of -3 or less.

Time to kill off the Mucks and put them out of their misery.

Playing Meat ML in their 2nd closeout attempt after they got complacent in Game 4.

Teams attempting to closeout in Game 5 after losing Game 4 are 16-6 SU since 2002.

I always go ML on favorite spreads of -3 or less.

Time to kill off the Mucks and put them out of their misery.

I played it as well. Don’t really care whether freak plays or not. I doubt he goes but even if he does he’s gonna have no explosion on that ankle and prob injures it again. Can’t see the team risking his health long term and letting him play.

Heat should have put them away last game and let milw off the hook. Middleton will not have 40 again lol

Back