NBA Playoff Plays (Round Two)...

Haha , ive actually won every bet this series , zig/zag baby ( unposted of course )

Like watching nuggets reminds me of the basketball I grew up on in lates 80s /90s . A team with true big men

Boston a bad team, no identity. Killed a good spot.

You are what your regular season said you are.

It's not all on Kyrie, Spek.

Dude looks like the worst player on the court. When he drives he has zero ability to finish now. He’s a shot 27 year old.

So far these playoffs...

Team leading at the half is 39-10 SU (33-15-1 ATS).

Home teams are only 25-26-1 ATS overall so far this postseason which is unusual compared to seasons past.

18-15 (+3.33)

1-8 in the 2nd Round. Yikes.

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets ML -150 (3 to win 2)

My line for this game is Rockets -5 but I'd make the 'true' line -1. Books sit on these 'must-win/bounce-back' spots now.

As much as I don't wanna bet Houston I have too, can't deviate away from my methods even though those methods have shit the bed consistently in this 2nd Round.

It will sort itself out. I blame LeBron.

Houston needs to rebound better, that's one of the main reasons why they're down 0-2. That and their 'fixed' defense is once again 'broken'.

Teams in the Rockets spot have historically performed well (50-21 SU over almost 20 seasons). Even better with 2 or more days rest between games.

A 20-30 unit haul still achievable by June. Starts tonight.

Warning...

'Blankets' fade applies to the Rockets.

:cheers3:

Paul has not adapted to becoming an old player. Passed up wide open 3. Then overcompensated and doesn’t get a shot off?

Lol. Everything wrong with the NBA there. Can’t wait for Durant to leave so the Dubz look like the Dubz again. But we’ll take the W. Nice job

Lol. Everything wrong with the NBA there. Can’t wait for Durant to leave so the Dubz look like the Dubz again. But we’ll take the W. Nice job

Dubz will never be the Dubz again.

Steph on that fast decline.

They’ll have to go out and get AD if KD leaves.

Klay gonna end up in LA at some point.

19-15 (+5.33)

1-0 last night.

Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

76ers ML -145 (2.9 to win 2)

:cheers3:

Quick take here, and, interested in your thoughts on this: I like Philly as well today, especially finding out Siakam is doubtful. My thinking is if the Sixers win today and go up 3-1, they're definitely winning this series. So, I took Philly -118 to win the series, instead of the higher priced ML today.

Thought this would close at Sixers -1.5, slow to react.

Paying to see Lowry step up and beat Philly this afternoon. Kawhi gonna get his but removing Pascal is huge.

The talent gap should be too big to overcome.

Sixers know they basically win the series here and I can't believe I'm saying this but Brett Brown is the better coach in this series. Puke.

Also, the value is on Toronto according to the 'Blankets' braintrust.

My line for this game is Philly -3 and that's not taking into account the Siakam injury.

Pascal missed one game this season, a loss on the road to the Nuggets by 9 points. Closing line for that game was Toronto +3.

Sixers 34-11 SU at home this season and 3-1 SU this postseason winning by an average margin of 14 points.

Last edited:
Yup, post above written before the drop but forgot to hit submit.

Nurse playing around. Asshole.

Pascal upgraded to questionable. Line at Raps +2.5, guess it closes at Sixers -1 if he does indeed play.

Does Pascal playing change your opinion on game?

Not really but it gives the Raps a definite shot of mojo, would obviously have preferred he sat out.

He is their 2nd best player without a doubt. Need all hands on deck to win a road playoff game at this stage.

Home faves in Game 4 after winning Games 2 and 3 are 12-2 SU (11-3 ATS) last 14 occasions winning by an average of 6.2 points.

Back