NBA Playoff Plays (Round Two)...

I swear in all my years watching Danny Green, I've never seen the dude finish a lay-up...

Don't even check the refs anymore but see 'Follow the Steam' Scotty is working this game.

Your boy standing right there as Ben elbows Kyle in the junk and turns the other way

Yup, couple bad foul calls and boom 6 point game becomes a 14 point game.

The 'Blankets' fade is alive and well also.

Well done nurse. May as well rest kawhi rest of the game seeing how much you love doing it at critical moments

Barring injury for a guy who will always be injured.

These comments are why Marc jackson will never be hired

Raps still the better overall team but Sixers the more talented overall team.

Toronto getting nothing outside of Spicy P and Kawhi and therein lies the problem.

Same shit, different day with Lowry.

I'll get it right tonight.

18-14 (+7.33)

0-1 last night.

Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics

The play...

Celtics ML -125 (4 to win 3.2)

:cheers3:

No doubt! Hard to believe Lowry gets paid 33mm a year to consistently put up bench numbers when it counts. It's 5 on 4 out there. I don't know if if he is one of those players who smoke up before a game but after 5 years - it's not working. I'm not anti-pot but this is a consistent issue and the guy is a headcase either way.

Have had a hard time reading this round, 2nd Round has been the moneyball round in seasons past. Plenty of time to turn it around.

C's in one of the better more pristine playoff spots.

FT parade for the Bucks. Scoring while Janice sits, C's need to create something to end the 3rd or they are in big trouble.

Goodnight Boston.

Scoring drought time. Regular season told no lies.

Numbers always win.

Irving is just awful. That’s the problem. He’s auto fade. C’s superior without him. He can’t even stay with George Hill.

Irving back too soon. He’s an OLD 27. Can’t finish at the rim anymore. KD plays with this bum and they will never win anything.

Boston a bad team, no identity. Killed a good spot.

You are what your regular season said you are.

It's not all on Kyrie, Spek.

Back