NBA Playoff Plays (Round Two)...

2198313400d8d300d3c815203aa208da.jpg

Rockets with 16 points off the Dubs 13 turnovers.

2nd half spread far from promising.

Can live with the Bucks play. Home faves of 7+ have always killed it in this round and the team possessing the better numbers has always been kind.

Just one of those things.

Game 1's are the anomaly games, never ever judge a series on the first game.

They were a 'deer in the headlights' tonight (pun intended). New territory. The Mucks will be fine.

Teams that built the kind of numbers and stats Milwaukee did don't roll over and die.

Dubs was a bad play all things considered but they deserve props.

Golden State won straight up in a terrible spot, on a days rest off a gruelling series against the Clippers with two of their best players on gimpy ankles.

Rockets camped out in the Bay, had the rest advantage and opportunity to gameplan yet still shit the bed even with the Dubs trying to hand them the game.

Golden State will be better in Game 2. I saw Game 1 as a game Houston should have stole. Dubs got a boost last night for sure.

There was bad officiating but there always is. Moving on...

adding...

Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors -6.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Okay I'm on an 0-4 run after a hot start, got burnt in the Game 1's which often happens.

Sixers best shot to steal a game in Canada was the first instalment.

Philly are the worst road team left in the playoffs (never a good thing, they fail on the road at a +60% clip) and the Raps are on a now or never mission.

Raps the one team this postseason with potentially the grimmest future if Capitan Kawhi leaves so it is balls to the wall time for them.

There are bad matchups all over the floor for the Sixers in this series that they won't overcome with Brett Brown especially on the road.

Tomorrow has basically set itself up and will play it accordingly. Should be a good day.

Rockets going all in on the league officials, this is crazy.

Leaked audits from last year's Game 7, lol.

Raps looking like they put all their energy into beating their Game 1 curse. Lethargic start to Game 2.

Sixers adjusted but I'd like to see then keep it up for 48 minutes.

Ya, GG boys. Streak over tomorrow.

Made my donations to the man.

Haemorrhaged 14 units.

Back