NBA Playoff Plays (Round Two)...

Celtics in their last 9 Playoff Games Officiated by Tony Brothers: 1-8

Celtics in their last 13 Road Games Officiated by Tony Brothers: 0-13

In that span the Celtics are a sub .250 team ATS with Brothers as the ref

The Milwaukee #Bucks are 15-1 SU & 14-2 ATS off a SU loss!

They are also 4-12 O/U.

Attachments

• 9AE121FE-114E-4E71-A3C8-E114584D0B3C.jpeg
    9AE121FE-114E-4E71-A3C8-E114584D0B3C.jpeg
    592.5 KB · Views: 5
17-13 (+6.57)

0-6 last 6.

Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks

The play...

Bucks -7 (3 units)

:cheers3:

Would really start to hate this Bucks team if they cannot deliver here.

And we'd have to start crowning Stevens as the best in the business.

Would really start to hate this Bucks team if they cannot deliver here.

And we'd have to start crowning Stevens as the best in the business.

Could never crown Stevens the best in the business but if he gets past the Mucks the only things in his way are Nick Nurse or Brett Brown, oh boy.

All the tried and true angles have shit the bed in the 2nd round so far. My bankroll knows for a fact.

This is purely a must-win game for Milwaukee and a case of Boston not repeating their epic shooting from Game 1.

C's have massive droughts on a consistent basis, they had one in Game 1 and survived.

If they have another drought tonight and they probably will given the fact they've already stolen homecourt I think we see the Mucks pile it on and go on with it.

Boston played elite in the first game, will be very hard to replicate it.

It's the 'LeCramps Effect'...

giphy.gif

Well said Scarf. That is some Blankets-level shit right there. Have some respect for people willing to share their plays

Nothing negative at all. Hope Bucks win by 40. I’m just saying I’m glad I laid off the bad line -7.5 (because I’ll get much better line now ingame)

Fair enough, HR...as long as Em is fine with it and it just came off differently than it appeared, no worries.

GL to you both on your action.

C's have extended periods where they can't score. Is what it is and why they won't get the cake this season.

Not gonna get involved with the late game.

Scotty Foster and all that Houston noise after Game 1, no thanks.

Lean though, is Rockets but would not be surprised if the Dubs roll.

Time to get back to winning...

Portland is 9-1 ATS in Wednesday

Just a tough match up for Portland Den has a lot more shooters than they can handle a much tougher task then OKC and kanter can not defend jokic at all and aminu can not guard millsap as both seem to be owning the inside and getting whatever they want.........i wonder how many times they played Den on a Wednesday though..... i do wonder how much these ATS stats matter in the playoffs

Dame went for 39 on 21 shots which is great and they still lost not sure what else they can do other then hope Den just comes in flat...... but did think Port best chance was to steal game 1....... -3.5 for a team who lost 4 times all yr at home in regular season seems good to me

Dame went for 39 on 21 shots which is great and they still lost not sure what else they can do other then hope Den just comes in flat...... but did think Port best chance was to steal game 1....... -3.5 for a team who lost 4 times all yr at home in regular season seems good to me
Dame got a lot of garbage points though... After Denver went prevent offense/prevent the 3 defense.

which makes it even better that they allowed him to penetrate to score knowing just him alone cant hurt them..... and correct he had 14pts in 4th alone with only one being a 3

Nuggets shooting, yikes. Settling for 3's like chumps.

Value with the Nuggz in that 2nd half though.

18-13 (+9.57)

1-0 last time out.

Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

Raptors ML -112 (2.24 to win 2)

:cheers3:

Feels like the world (at least the digital degen world) is on the Raps but I have to in this spot.

Back