NBA Playoff Plays (First Round)...

Also when you see a popular dog in this league, go the other way unless LeCramps is the dog.

Cramps the only cat with the power to overcome the 'consensus dog' curse.

My lines for Friday and Saturday (Vegas spread in brackets).

Fri...

Raps -3 at Wiz (+2)

Pacers -2
v Cavs (-1.5)

Jazz -6 v Thunder (-5.5)

Sat...

Dubs -5.5 v Pels (-7.5)

Celtics -6 v Bucks (-4.5)

:shake:

Will also start using ref info for the next round now that their 'tendencies' are somewhat out there.

Wish I'd peeped the refs before the C's game, haven't given them one look so far when it's come to making plays.

One thing that is noticeable is the majority of fouls that should be on the floor are resulting in free throws, refs have really gotten loose with what constitutes a 'shooting act'.

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Indiana Pacers

The play...

Cavaliers +1.5 (3 units)

Thoughts a little later.

:popcorn:

LeCramps is 32-9 SU (27-13-1 ATS) with the opportunity to close out a series. 78% SU.

He's 19-6 SU (17-7 ATS) on the road in this spot. 76% SU.

6-2 SU (7-1 ATS) as a road dog in this spot. 75% SU.

And he's a perfect 10-0 SU in this spot since his 2nd stint in Cleveland. 100% SU.

Teams in the 1st Round leading the series 3-2 are 24-12 SU in Game 6.

Can't fade those numbers even though this team is weaker version than what has been there before.

The great ones get it done in such spots and with the minutes our guy is playing it's best to end it tonight.

In Cramps I trust (and Korver to a degree).

Some numbers for the Raps at Wiz game...

Raps 5-22 SU (8-19 ATS) on the road in the playoffs.

5-16 SU (6-15 ATS) in this spot with the Lowry/DeRozan backcourt.

2-8 SU and ATS last 10 and riding an 0-4 SU and ATS run.

Otto is the Wiz version of Klay, most efficient dude on their roster so no play but still think they get the job done and force a Game 7.

Still looking at the late West battle.

Remembering the Thunders epic comeback came because Uncle Rudy from France was in some bullshit foul trouble.

Russ has sucked when Rudy's on the floor.

Not liking that the line hasn’t moved slightly in the Crabs favor.

Gonna be a fun game.

Paid to see this Crabs team is as bad as advertised.

Pacers playing with house money in Game 7.

Couple shitty plays in a row.

late add...

Oklahoma City Thunder at Utah Jazz

The play...

Jazz -6 -120 (2.4 to win 2)

Yep, 2nd Round is the money round.

0-3 last 3, forced play on the Jizz was was a shit move. Utah 12-23 from the stripe (Favors 1-7, smh).

Will live with the Cramps and Celtics plays.

But did not see a 34-point beatdown in any way shape or form on a LeBron team in a closeout game. Says a lot but it pays to wait on the line.

All the books I respect indicated Indy with the juice, honestly expected it to go the other way and we'd see the Cavs favored by tip.

A win or two tonight and it's all good.

Doubt I get involved with tonight's Game 7.

Too many intangibles.

Boston should win and cover but they have no legit star on the roster something the Bucks do have.

Don't want do have to sweat on Marcus Morris or Marcus Smart covering the spread.

Massive pressure situation for a bunch of bench dudes and 2nd tier guys, saw their asses tighten up in that last Game 6. Those last few mins were brutal offensively.

Bucks playing with house money and a marketable star in Giannis. This league loves marketable.

Will get involved with the Game 7 in Cleveland instead to close out this 1st Round.

I really think you are exactly right about Giannis and BAR with his ref check. This is Bucks ML +185 far as I can wager. GL round 2 em

More I look, more I feel the same way but the coaching void scares me.

Bucks coach is a janitor, it's totally all about Giannis making the leap.

Great way to build his rep by winning a road Game 7, guy been in the league 5 years it's definitely time to live up to the hype.

He loses here and he's an overrated dunker with no jump-shot, imo.

Giannis 2-10 in a Game 7, come on bruh. More meek than freek.

My line for the final game of Round 1...

Cavs -4 v Pacers (Vegas spread popped at 6).

Back