NBA Playoff Plays (First Round)...

The mini run ends and the Dubs open up as -11 faves for Game 5.

Telling AF, get it back then. Won't be a contest.

Yes sir. Down in Dallas for work so at the local bar to take in this LeBron win. I like that Calderon is playing. Think he runs the offense better.

Wasn't pretty but a wins a win.

Split and gotta little back from that earlier garbage the Dubs put out there this afternoon.

Probably getting involved with both games tomorrow.

Will throw up my lines in a bit.

My lines for the next couple of days...

Monday:

Rockets -3 at Wolves (-5)

Jazz -6 v Thunder (the same)

Tuesday...

Celtics -4.5 v Bucks (-2.5)

76ers -10 v Heat (the same)

Dubs -6.5 v Spurs (-10.5)

:shake:

Sitting on both lines right now, seeing if I get any better

1 pretty strong lean and 1 not so strong lean.

Recap...

Dubs came out lackadaisical, took a page out of Scotty Brooks coaching manual and went KD iso-ball for most of the game.

Typical Warriors bad habits but Steve Kerr was smiling on the bench the whole time knowing it was a Manu tribute game.

Cavs rode the back of Cramps early and then needed Korver to do his best 'Killer Kyrie' impersonation with some clutch shots late.

They'll win the series but very unconvincingly, the mileage on our boy LeCramps is insane. Dude has very little left in the tank late in the 4th.

Raps bad habits showed up with their execution in the 4th and John Wall saved the Wiz season like he should.

Killed all the 'Wiz will be better if they traded Wall' talk that was circling earlier in the season.

Bucks got lucky.

It seems like it’s an automatic live bet fade on the Raptors if the game is tight with a couple minutes to go. The Wizards are pretty dumb, but they don’t necessarily fold in half if a big shot is called for...

Raps had two things going for them this season, injuries to key players on their other East rivals and the Cavs somewhat 'rebuilding'.

Had neither occurred the Raps wouldn't even sniff the 1-seed.

Kudos to them they managed the regular season well but the path was a shit-ton easier.

The 8-seeds in these particular playoffs aren't chopped liver or the sacrificial lambs we usually see, both got the 8th seed basically because of injury.

Both better than their record indicates.

adding...

Houston Rockets at Minnesota Timberwolves

The play...

Timberwolves +6 (2 units)

Has too be done.

Rockets don't deserve to be laying this kind of wood in the playoffs on the road vs a capable home team.

1-seeds off road losses usually back it up on the road with a similar performance.

Sitting on the line in the late game but have a solid lean.

:popcorn:

adding...

Oklahoma City Thunder at Utah Jazz

The play...

Jazz -4.5 (2 units)

Moving back towards me so getting on it now, thought a 3.5 may pop.

Shouldn't matter either way, expecting the Jizz to roll again.

The winning sequence they're on is golden.

Will drop some numbers in a bit.

Wolves play was looking good at the half...

...And then the 3rd quarter happened.

Crazy, no freakin way you could have anticipated that happening based on the 1st half and previous 3 games of the series.

Good luck mate! Not worried about young roster in a close out game?

Not at all.

I'd say of the two plays the Sixers has the better feel, young dudes will be amped and ready.

Line also speaks in that one.

Would be more concerned about the Dubs pissing around. Their mindset is difficult to read.

My lines for Wednesday's full slate...

Cavs -5.5 v Pacers (-6.5)

Raps -8 v Wiz (-7)

Rockets -11 v Wolves (same)

Thunder -2.5 v Jazz (-3)

:shake:

No doubt that G4 was a gift from GSW. Ultimately bought Curry some more time to return at some point, too.

Think we finally see some blowouts... to piggyback off of last nights.

Not at all.

I'd say of the two plays the Sixers has the better feel, young dudes will be amped and ready.

Line also speaks in that one.

Would be more concerned about the Dubs pissing around. Their mindset is difficult to read.

Dubs gonna Dub. Should never have been close.

7-23 in the 4th quarter will do that, coupled with turnovers and fouls.

Cleveland-like when it comes to covering more than they're not.

Expected it after today's results and them being the heavier bet fave of the 3.

Another 1-1 showing, has become the norm last 3 or so days.

At least my lines have been somewhat on-point.

Full slate tomorrow, looks good.

adding...

Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors -7 (3 units)

Last edited:
So far it's 'venue' series.

Wiz 1-8 SU and ATS on the road last 2 postseasons losing by an average of 9.5 points (0-6 last 6 losing by an average of 12.1 points).

Craps on 2 days rest, just a huge game for this team after the shit they put out in the nation's capital.

They are the better team by a decent margin, D-Day for this squad.

Playoff home faves in Game 5 on this site and win sequence (HW-HW-AL-AL) are 8-2 ATS (9-1 SU) last 10 winning by an average margin of 16.8 points.

Playoff home faves that blew a 10+ halftime lead on the road the previous game are 8-2 ATS (9-1 SU) last 10 winning by an average margin of 14.7 points.

Had too be played.

Strong lean Utah but OKC gonna surge in the 1st so might sit on this and get a better line in-game.

Either way, the smart guys play Utah tonight and should they lose double up in Game 6.

Have this lined at Bucks -2, have too play the C's.

They're in a nice 'playoff' spot.

Should it lose will play Game 7 accordingly.

But dealing with the 'popular dog' theory.

Consensus dogs have a brutal record in the playoffs.

Ugh, realised why I tried my best to avoid this series. 0-2 now in this shit-fest.

Boston with zero shot creators, talent won the game for Milly tonight. Giannis, Brogdon, Middleton too much.

And talent usually wins out.

C's had their chances but ran a college offense and too much ISO for Smart and Mark is Morris.

Take the L and get it back tomorrow.

Teams in the C's spot to close it out were 9-3 SU and ATS (were 5-0 ATS last 5).

Had to roll the dice.

Back