NBA Playoff Plays (First Round)...

adding...

Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -11 (3 units)

Gl in 2nd half, hopefully someone other than harden and capela can make a shot

Jizz proving today that you need stars to win in the playoffs.

It's a star player league and Mitchell isn't there yet. Gobert is vastly overrated.

Game 1 yips, it happens. Hardest game of any series to cap are Round 1, Game 1's.

When a team that lives by the 3 ain't hitting them ya basically fucked at any spread over 8.

At least Jimmy showed up so can't bag on him but CP3 was in playoff mode for sure.

Smart folks should really sit them out and wait for Game 2 but Game 3 onwards is when it really starts.

Big play tomorrow.

Sunday recap.

Bad play on the Crabs, they are who we thought they were.

A very bad defensive team. This is Cramp's worst team in the past 10 years.

Expected a circle the wagons type game from the Cavs yesterday considering the season they had.

I automatically play this team in Cramps teams in Round 1, Game 1 every year since the 'Decision'.

Not too be, basically the ball don't lie.

Not totally sure of my position on Game 2 but Vegas knows it's position.

Can live with the play on Houston.

11+ home faves in Game 1, Round 1 were 14-3 ATS now 14-4 ATS.

Team was just anxious outside of Jimmy for whatever reason and got a bad whistle.

Shooting outside of Harden was shitty as was the FT shooting, that's nerves nothing else imo.

Game 2 should be a straight up shit-whipping if Cliff don't fuck things up.

As for the games I didn't play pregame.

Poise came through for Boston, testament to the coach. Jalen and Rosier gonna be pseudo-stars.

That being said the stage was set for Giannis to come through in OT to elevate his status as a big-time star and he failed.

OKC game was a star player taking over. PG took the game by the balls and rolled with it. Nothing more.

Got two in-game plays on the Jizz at +4.5 and a bigger one on the +8.5 (posted in-game), very fortunate to get that last one.

Gonna be a tight series still. Lack of star power probably gonna bite the Jizz though.

Playing both games today I think, sitting on the lines.

Random Cleveland thoughts...

Cavs starters should be Cramps, Nance, JR, Hill and Love.

Ty cLue-less at it again.

Indy basically said yesterday, 'Fk Jeff Green' left him open and it paid off. Dude sucks.

Lue also had the old dude that played all 82 games go for 44 mins or something and put an injured Korver out there (Kyle should have been kept in the garage for Game 2).

Just a shit-fest. period.

Lot of 'I' this, 'I' that from Cramps in the presser too. No team talk, dude knows what's up.

Fighting the losing fight.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-06-at-11.06.04-AM.png

Right, playin' these Game 2's.

First up...

Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

Heat +6.5 (3 units)

Illy in a flat spot after the way they shot the long ball in Game 1.

Gonna be hard to replicate that energy and I trust Spo enough to make the necessary adjustments.

Should be a gut puncher game as the Meat try to control the tempo.

Late game...

San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -9.5 (3 units)

My pregame take on this series was off.

Thought the Dubs would take a little time to warm into their role but they're a true champion team and responded how champs do.

Only adjustment the Spurs can make to compete in this series is currently at odds with the team and not even present on the sideline aka Kawhi.

Complacency the biggest obstacle at this stage for the defending champs and I can't see it popping up tonight given Curry's absence.

And I'm a sucker for an increased spread after a team gets it's ass kicked.

Sweep or 'Gentlemen's Sweep' and rest for this Dubs squad I feel.

:popcorn:

Thanks man.

Was gonna go HAM on the Meat spread but I've managed my roll this season like Antoine Walker so thought better of it.

Couple of 'standards' there with 3 units being my standard playoff risk.

Leggo...

giphy.gif

My Game 2 lines...

Monday:

Sixers -9 v Heat (actual spread is -7)

Dubs -5.5 v Spurs (actual spread is -9.5.

Em, I have to admit, I just don’t get it. You’re posting your projected/capped lines for these games, but then you’re betting strongly (value number wise according) to your line against both of them.

Hope they both hit, but am I missing something in how your capped lines and bets? GL tonight.

Em, I have to admit, I just don’t get it. You’re posting your projected/capped lines for these games, but then you’re betting strongly (value number wise according) to your line against both of them.

Hope they both hit, but am I missing something in how your capped lines and bets? GL tonight.

Don't read into them too much in the opening games of the 1st Round even though they've appeared to be pretty consistent.

And you can read them two ways, firstly straight up on what they are or...

Secondly...

My line has the Sixers favored by 9 and the Vegas spread is 6.5 so the spread is low for a reason.

As for the Dubs, my line is around 5 but the Vegas line is 9 so the spread is high for a reason.

Vegas is smarter than me, well at least this season they are.

I also don't put 'desperation' points into my lines which is 2-3 points which can be added after a loss.

Hope I haven't confused you too much, lol.

Come the latter stages of the round and 2nd round I rely on them a lot more.

Thanks fellas.

For today...

Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics

The play...

Bucks +2 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Backing Giannis here.

More talented roster off an OT loss on a rare quick turnaround, I mean 1 days rest between games is rare in this current playoff climate.

And yeah I'm aware of the massive coaching mismatch.

Just see the Bucks squaring this series on talent alone.

Marc Davis in the house also.

Probably play the late West Coaster.

But it needs to be noted while we bag on the Raps for their playoff failings, the Blazers are right there as well.

Portland is on an 0-11 run in Game's 1 and 2 of a series, granted they've run into a juggernaut Dubs a few times but that's still ass.

As for the the Raps v Wiz, can't get involved r/n.

Believe the Wiz are the more talented team but are coached by an idiot and suck at their execution.

Raps could shit the bed at any time.

Gonna get involved in Game 3.

My lines for the next couple days games...

Wednesday:

Cavs -5 v Pacers

Thunder -4.5 v Jazz

Rockets -11 v Wolves

Thursday:

Sixers -2 at Heat

Pels -3.5 v Blazers

Spurs -1.5 v Dubs

:shake:

Wiz playing to their potential in Game 2.
Prelude to blowing the team up. They have been a fractured bunch for months now.

They ain't pulling a Miami here tonight.

Lets get the next game on the docket started.

Prelude to blowing the team up. They have been a fractured bunch for months now.

They ain't pulling a Miami here tonight.

Lets get the next game on the docket started.

44 point in the 1st for the Raps, lol.

Last 2 postseasons for the Wiz...

1-7 on the road and 6-0 at home.

But by the numbers this is the most 'metrically' lopsided series of the entire postseason.

I just can't go all in on this Raps team yet for whatever reason.

Be surprised if the Wiz starters play a minute in the 2nd half given Scotty's approach to games.

Bucks shooting 59% and down 20 is more impressive than the weirdest line movement in an early playoff game in some time.

In reference to the Blazers v Pels game.

Last season no team that lost Game 1 at home covered Game 2 in the 1st Round.

Mucks ended up shooting 59.7% for the game.

Last time a team lost a playoff game shooting that kind of percentage was when the Nets lost to the Bulls in 1998.

Bucks strategy of missed FT's and turnovers worked really well tonight. Kudos to the coach and players.

In reference to the Blazers v Pels game.

Last season no team that lost Game 1 at home covered Game 2 in the 1st Round.

After tonight's result teams in this spot are on a 1-7 ATS run (0-4 ATS since last season).

Cavs get the call up tomorrow after they dropped Game 1 to the Pacers.

After tonight's result teams in this spot are on a 1-7 ATS run (0-4 ATS since last season).

Cavs get the call up tomorrow after they dropped Game 1 to the Pacers.

Heck of a note.

Off-hand.... how many were straight up?

Heck of a note.

Off-hand.... how many were straight up?

Typo'd that one.

It's actually a 1-6 ATS run (0-4 ATS last 4) with the potential to be 1-7 ATS after tomorrow's game.

As for the straight-up record it's 4-3 SU to the road team with the Pels win.

I know it’s kind of boring but I’d think Cavs, hou, okc all win game 2. Hate backing this d Cavs team but can’t see them going down 0-2.

Cramps 9-6 SU (10-5 ATS) in his career off a Game 1 loss.

New territory though because he's never lost Game 1 of the 1st Round before.

He is 0-2 SU and ATS after his most recent Game 1 losses both vs the Dubs in the Finals though.

Prior to that he was on a 9-0 SU (8-1 ATS) run after dropping Game 1 of a series.

Indy looked damn good in Game 1 I must admit.

Random notes for the Cavs v Pacers game...

The 18-point victory in Game 1 by the Indiana Pacers is the largest best-of-7 NBA Preliminary-round Game 1 victory by a road team since the Houston Rockets defeated the Trailblazers in Portland 108-81 in Game 1 of their 2008/09 NBA Preliminary-round series. Blazers were -4.5 faves in that game.

In Game 2 the higher-seeded Blazers won but failed to cover as -6.5 faves, final score was 107-103.

4-seeds have gone 5-4 SU (2-7 ATS) off a Game 1 loss in Round 1.

Back