NBA - November Player Props

Tito

The Salty Dog
I'm going to play mostly player props. Everything a unit, unless specified otherwise. Lets see how we do with these...

Scottie Barnes pts & rebs OVER 21.5 (-120)

love this dudes game. I'd post it if I knew how, but look up the vid of him taking 3 dribbles from one end of the court to the other. Hit his assists & rebounds prop play last night.

Last edited:
I'm going to play mostly player props. Everything a unit, unless specified otherwise. Lets see how we do with these...

Scottie Barnes pts & rebs OVER 21.5 (-120)

love this dudes game. I'd post it if I knew how, but look up the vid of him taking 3 dribbles from one end of the court to the other. Hit his assists & rebounds prop play last night.
Think the video was from espn……he dunk on that play….

1-0 (+1U)

Mikal Bridges - pts & assists OVER 14.5 (-120)

Lu Dort - assists & rebounds OVER 5.5 (-150)

the Bridges prop has already gone up. I'd hit just the points prop now, but I think both are good. No time today, off to a Aau tourney in PA, but I have to start posting my parlays w props. Hit 2 nights in a row.

Last edited:
1-0 (+1U)

Mikal Bridges - pts & assists OVER 14.5 (-120)

Lu Dort - assists & rebounds OVER 5.5 (-150)

the Bridges prop has already gone up. I'd hit just the points prop now, but I think both are good. No time today, off to a Aau tourney in PA, but I have to start posting my parlays w props. Hit 2 nights in a row.
Nice game by Lu... Tough on bridges as he was wildly efficient...

2-1 (+.8U)

Back from tourney in PA this weekend.

Dillon Brooks - pts, rebs, & assists OVER 24.5 (-120)

Brandon Ingram - pts & rebs OVER 24.5 (-115)

Marcus Smart - steals OVER 1.5 (-115)

Cavs are one of the worst in allowing steals. Smart should be able to get a few.

Last edited:
what was brooks strictly point total tito? ive noticed he not much a stat sheet filler so thinking you might get better value on just over points, i really dont play anything but 3 point props tho so maybe im wrong!! lol

what was brooks strictly point total tito? ive noticed he not much a stat sheet filler so thinking you might get better value on just over points, i really dont play anything but 3 point props tho so maybe im wrong!! lol

I think it was 17.5? or 18? Can't remember. Not the outing I thought he would have. But you're right, he isn't much of a stat filler. I was thinking pts and and 4/5 rebounds would get it done.

4-2 (+1.6U)

Reggie Jackson - 3 pointers made UNDER 3.5 (-155)

Reggie Jackson 3 ptr's UNDER 3.5 & Jordan Poole OVER .5 steals (+141)

there ya go bank...not sure if you play under for 3's, but this one looks solid. he's gone over this once this season and Spurs are very good on 3pt D.

not much to look at today....

Last edited:
he took 17 three points shots. that’s insane. wow.
Didn't have it but watched knowing you did. He finally hit his 3rd one halfway through the 4th q...was 3-12 at that point so in the last 6 minutes he took 5 more!

Didn't have it but watched knowing you did. He finally hit his 3rd one halfway through the 4th q...was 3-12 at that point so in the last 6 minutes he took 5 more!

lol, I feel a tiny moral victory that it took him 12 shots and into the 4th Q before he got it. amazing. I hate unders

super busy day, hope to get a chance to look

4-4 (-.95U)

Deandre Ayton - Points OVER 15.5 (-105)

Mitchell Robinson - Points OVER 5.5 (-135)

had to rush through these. gotta run, might get to some late games, possibly

Last edited:
unable to post two plays i made bc forum was down. Dorte Ov Rebs wins, and have Bazley over 5.5 rebs pending.

Jae Crowder - OVER .5 steals (-145)

Last edited:
unable to post two plays i made bc forum was down. Dorte Ov Rebs wins, and have Bazley over 5.5 rebs pending.

Jae Crowder - OVER .5 steals (-145)
Gonna ride along Teets, easy for me to pull for this one

if i can get Ja Morant over 5.5 rebounds, I’ll be playing it. currently not up at DK or BM.

leaving shortly for hoops tourney at Mohegan Sun for the boy. they get free tickets for the games tmrw at the arena. should be fun.

Reactions: KJ
if i can get Ja Morant over 5.5 rebounds, I’ll be playing it. currently not up at DK or BM.

leaving shortly for hoops tourney at Mohegan Sun for the boy. they get free tickets for the games tmrw at the arena. should be fun.
Found this fascinating about Ja

Also Steph at all three spots above the key is hilarious

steph is slacking kj, why doesn’t he have the baseline 3’s as well??

as a knicks fan i was praying for that #2 pick, I thought Ja was the best player of that draft.

steph is slacking kj, why doesn’t he have the baseline 3’s as well??

as a knicks fan i was praying for that #2 pick, I thought Ja was the best player of that draft.
Don't get me started, we took Ayton over Dancic

And had a chance at the lottery for Ja but whiffed. We get Dancic or Ja, zero reason for CP3 and we can open up the check book

7-5 (+.6U)

Khris Middleton - Rebounds & Assists OVER 9.5 (-115)

Desmond Bane - Points & Rebounds UNDER 18.5 (-115)

Jae'Sean Tate - Points & Rebounds OVER 17.5 (-120)

Harrison Barnes - Points & Rebounds OVER 22.5 (-105)

In Middletons last 20 home games, he has missed this number 3x's. Orlandos D vs SG's and their Assists allowed is bottom of the league. Reb's is middle of the pack.

Bane's last 20 away games he has gone over this number only 6x's. Risky bc most of that was last season, this year he has gone over all but twice in away games, but Utah's D is top 5 w pts & rebs and last year he didn't come close to sniffing this # against the Jazz. I hate unders.

Tates last 20 away games he has gone over this all but 7x's.

Barnes last 20 home games, gone over all but 5 times w this number.

Last edited:
hey emkee - thx and gl this season to you as well pal!

been super busy and trying to work on something for Cbb....

so far:

Rudy Gobert - OVER 13.5 points (-116)

still looking....

Last edited:
8-9 (-2.95)

Tyus Jones - UNDER 19.5 Pts, Rebs, & Asts (-120)

this has no business being this high. so it should fly by, lol. i hate unders.
hope to look more if time allows....

Last edited:
9-9 (-1.95)

Al Horford - OVER 20.5 Pts, Rebs, & Asts (-105)**

doubling up on this one...

Back