Bankers NBA prop$

Few things...

Not saying I'm a fan ...but ...

1. He's a huge upgrade for their D.
2. Lavine has wanted him for awhile. Keep your star happy.

All that being said, it looks like Brooklyn roster all got done with a binge week this morning.
I don't think anyone likes the guy unless he's their teammate, hard to take a night off with him on the floor

They need to pull Conley aside and tell him he will not ever again attempt as many treys as ant while he on this team!

Wolves made a mistake going all in with this team. Ant is going to be so so good but there was no reason to rush the process. Hell, trade Kat for 5 first round picks and clear space.

Wolves made a mistake going all in with this team. Ant is going to be so so good but there was no reason to rush the process. Hell, trade Kat for 5 first round picks and clear space.

Trading all that for Gobert was fucking stupid, you can’t have him and towns so I agree.

Can't remotely see them getting that for KAT now, too injured/ill...thus seems to be the way with big men who can play outside these days

Pathetic ending.

Story of my nba season. One good night then back to total shit. This don’t happen to me in ncaa or Mlb, when I get rolling I roll. I remember I had 19 winning days in a row one year n ncaa. Routinely hit 7-8-9-10 in a row. Last year Nba props was straight up fools gold and I bought in, worst part it took me away from ncaa. No more!

Fox will have himself a night tonight, played o25.5 -120 pts.

I tbink Ayton has a big game too, probably will since I passed but he hard to trust and off break I just didn’t know. Nobody on okc who in a bad spot should be able to stop him.

Fox will have himself a night tonight, played o25.5 -120 pts.
Pretty gross.

He gets off to great start, sits with 6 left in 1st till 3 left. Fair enough.

Has 9 end of 1st. Hits a three early in 2nd and a pair of assists, back out with 9 left in period. Okay, figured he'd rest again but they left him out till 3 min mark of 1h.

So, a guy that averaged 33.9 mpg with just 15 if he completes half of a game he's playing GREAT in.

Ugh.

De'aaron has split his last 3 trips to the line.

Need 1 point in the 4th. He has yet to rest, so only expecting 6 mins tops.

Must have been a gtd decision, I had no #s for your guy.

Sure enough, a quick 7.

Bummer.

That sucks. I ended up getting caught up doing other life shit so didn’t have a chance to come back and see what was up. So tre Jones sat again but they didn’t offer a number for Brahman! I figured they would raise it up to 16.5 which didn’t think that be enough long as Jones was out.

That sucks. I ended up getting caught up doing other life shit so didn’t have a chance to come back and see what was up. So tre Jones sat again but they didn’t offer a number for Brahman! I figured they would raise it up to 16.5 which didn’t think that be enough long as Jones was out.
He's o19.5 +105 live right now

Back