Bankers NBA prop$

So much for nets, bulls do blow a lot of leads but im done thinking highly of these losers cause there no effort at all to be losing to this garbage by 20

Nets might be one of the worst offensive performances of the NBA season.

Pretty wild.

Pat Bev.

Bulls may make a run now. I know Lavine has wanted him for awhile.

I think you guys can have this nba trash. Havnt messed w ncaa hoops in year and half and killing it already this week. Not one day on then lose bunch more like this no effort trash. I can’t take it. I’m trying to make money. I’ll still attack guy like Brahman if Jones out or if I see something but netween Brinson not giving a fuck and nets scoring 30 in a half im done with this overpaid non caring bitches.

I think you guys can have this nba trash. Havnt messed w ncaa hoops in year and half and killing it already this week. Not one day on then lose bunch more like this no effort trash. I can’t take it. I’m trying to make money. I’ll still attack guy like Brahman if Jones out or if I see something but netween Brinson not giving a fuck and nets scoring 30 in a half im done with this overpaid non caring bitches.
They basically lined Gobert as if he'd get 14 boards tonight, couldn't even bet him below 12.5 and that over was -475 or so

Fwiw, these first games after asg are damn near impossible due to the Vaca \ party factor.

We'll get Ant in, imo.

They basically lined Gobert as if he'd get 14 boards tonight, couldn't even bet him below 12.5 and that over was -475 or so

I know, I’m actually glad they made it so high cause you woulda thought he had easy path to Lot of boards tonight. I can’t take these overpaid spoiled fucks, I never could, until props sucked me in last year I always refused to bet nba regular season and it worse now than it was when I was saying iit 10-15 years ago. College kids might be somewhat unpredictable at times, god knows the endings redic, but you can almost always count on getting effort. I can work with that! I cant deal with these way overpaid, over talked about bunch of pussies who can’t even be bothered to play every day or try when the do.

I actually bet more on these today than the ncaa winners. How stupid was that? Well Brunson. I did hit the odu under pretty hard. Ultimately not gonna make shit with 2-0 ncaa night

Friday NBA might be the hardest of the week this year for me.

I've had a few devastating nights this year on Fridays.

Now that you mention it lomg long ago before I swore off nba regular season I used to hate fridays also. Prob even more likely these pampered losers more worried bout the after party.

Im not gonna totally quit cause it not in me but i dunno if I’m gonna bet it every day. At least while there still full college cards to cap. I’ll still look but not gonna put a ton of time into this shit.

Problem with Ant, he hadn't rested yet.

Hopefully only a few minutes with a deficit.

Yeah 6 not awful if he was coming out to finish this game to start the 4th.

But 6 over 12 not good.

Going to need them down going into last 2 mins. Maybe extend the game etc

Minnesota game absolutely died this half.

Might not crack 100 this half.
This is a very popular thing with Charlotte games last two years. A huge half, or huge 3 quarters then absolute dump..

I was close to going under at 250.5 but Minny deficit scared me.

Go with the gut bub.

Betting against the Bulls with Bev was stupid. Especially game 1.

I really don’t have that much respect for that guy. Where has he won? He a cheap shot artist jerkoff. I don’t think the fact nets had no interest in playing had much to do with him, you giving that clown way too much credit I think.

I really don’t have that much respect for that guy. Where has he won? He a cheap shot artist jerkoff. I don’t think the fact nets had no interest in playing had much to do with him, you giving that clown way too much credit I think.
Few things...

Not saying I'm a fan ...but ...

1. He's a huge upgrade for their D.
2. Lavine has wanted him for awhile. Keep your star happy.

All that being said, it looks like Brooklyn roster all got done with a binge week this morning.

I think I was just dead wrong about nets. Unders the only thing they should be good for. Can’t trust any those guys to score, sure every once in awhile one will have big night but they just don’t have anyone you can’t count on for poiints every night

I don’t think he’s great, either. But the bulls are a underachieving team (mediocre is their ceiling) who has had poor PG play and 3 point shooting. Just think a good effort was due.

Back