Bankers NBA prop$

Dunno how tough it gonna be for milw to hang on to the cover without gainnis?i think they be ok but sure wish woulda played their 1st qrtr as I like to do that w then anyways.

Funny at BM and BOL I see every Ayton prop except points & Reb. I see that +assists, see them separately and even see Rebounds + Assists. But not the normal double/double of points/rebounds.
Ayton looks asleep out there. Missed point blank layup. 8 at half. Amazing they gave him max contract.

Ayton looks asleep out there. Missed point blank layup. 8 at half. Amazing they gave him max contract.
It's a half of virtually meaningless basketball before the break, tough statement there and I really wanted to trade him

I did expect them to have some fun tonight though and also have a couple prop bets on him, but that's a bit off the rails to say that on this game

It's a half of virtually meaningless basketball before the break, tough statement there and I really wanted to trade him

I did expect them to have some fun tonight though and also have a couple prop bets on him, but that's a bit off the rails to say that on this game
I havent seen the suns alot but I’ve never seen him so lethargic. zubac much more active. A max player to me should be able to lead team to championship but I guess that’s not the case anymore. He’s a nice player but I think they should have let him walk.

but if he has 13 in 2h then I’ll change my mind. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I havent seen the suns alot but I’ve never seen him so lethargic. zubac much more active. A max player to me should be able to lead team to championship but I guess that’s not the case anymore. He’s a nice player but I think they should have let him walk.

but if he has 13 in 2h then I’ll change my mind. Lol
Yeah max players are a dime a dozen anymore, this sport is entertainment first with a decent amount of sport kicking in as we get into April. It's what sells.

Yeah max players are a dime a dozen anymore, this sport is entertainment first with a decent amount of sport kicking in as we get into April. It's what sells.
agree with that. Williams took Ayton out at 16pts with 3 minutes left in 3Q. Didn't put him back in until 7 minutes left in 4th. At least 20 minute break. Got 2 shots in 4th qtr. was 8 of 13. All he does is set picks for Paul and Booker up top way away from rim and then roll to basket. At least his blown layup wasn't the difference. He's going to get a lot of opportunities with the attention Booker and Durant will get. We'll see. Just wish he was more assertive in getting position and demanding the ball inside. Too passive for me. But they also don't seem to throw him the ball much. Definitely not getting the looks Embid and Joker get. But can't wait to see them with Durant.

agree with that. Williams took Ayton out at 16pts with 3 minutes left in 3Q. Didn't put him back in until 7 minutes left in 4th. At least 20 minute break. Got 2 shots in 4th qtr. was 8 of 13. All he does is set picks for Paul and Booker up top way away from rim and then roll to basket. At least his blown layup wasn't the difference. He's going to get a lot of opportunities with the attention Booker and Durant will get. We'll see. Just wish he was more assertive in getting position and demanding the ball inside. Too passive for me. But they also don't seem to throw him the ball much. Definitely not getting the looks Embid and Joker get. But can't wait to see them with Durant.
They usually do throw him the the ball in the high post quite a bit

Guessing they're already working on how to run the offense differently with KD so it certainly wasn't clean and the adaptation period will be what it is, just a hunch that they're trying to work the game plan in before the player plays. No sure.

I was very incorrect about tonight, mow these guys get a week or so off.

They usually do throw him the the ball in the high post quite a bit

Guessing they're already working on how to run the offense differently with KD so it certainly wasn't clean and the adaptation period will be what it is, just a hunch that they're trying to work the game plan in before the player plays. No sure.

I was very incorrect about tonight, mow these guys get a week or so off.
yeah we'll see. Love Durant and they are definitely contenders with him I think. But it's obviously championship or bust. They gave up so much for him. Did you see Bridges had 45 the other night in Nets win. Think the issue, as with many other teams, is the 2nd unit and depth. going to be interesting. So many teams in West improved.

yeah we'll see. Love Durant and they are definitely contenders with him I think. But it's obviously championship or bust. They gave up so much for him. Did you see Bridges had 45 the other night in Nets win. Think the issue, as with many other teams, is the 2nd unit and depth. going to be interesting. So many teams in West improved.

Maybe I’m crazy but I’m so intrigued by the nets now! Obviously I don’t think they can beat Boston or milw in a 7 game series, I don’t think they would get rolled tho, think they could prob take either 6 games. I really believe a 7 game series against Philly or Cleveland would be close to a coin flip and I’m assuming we would get really good odds on nets to win those. I’ll never buy Philly in postseason with harden running the show, I do like cavs a lot and Mobley + Allen might be too much size down low for nets. Nets would obviously struggle w Embid, who won’t? But I think they could totally take harden out his game with those wing defenders they have. My 2 biggest concerns for them, they need Dinwiddie to be a legit pg who is ok not jacking up 20+ shots a game, can they consistently get that from him? I dunno. Secondly Cam Thomas attitude, kid should be a great weapon for 20 min a night off bench supplying instant offense but he appears to be convinced he should be starting and not sure he cares about team success. If Vaughn can get those 2 to except those roles I think they are a team nobody wants to see and could absolutely win a series or 2 depending on who they draw. We see how it goes w bridges, maybe getting out from under booker, Paul, Ayton and being the teams 1st/2md option he can raise up his efficiency as he doesn’t shoot a strong percentage from field, but maybe getting more shots/opportunity helps him get into a better Rhythm? I guess the other thing Is Ben Simmons, if they could somehow find that guy he used to be they would be even more dangerous, I assume it ain’t happening which why I think their ceiling is what it is, if Simmons was the guy he was early in his career, a all nba defender and pretty great running the offense they could beat anyone. You would think this team be perfect for his skill set and they really need a guy who can help claxton defend against a team like cavs. Sadly don’t think Simmons cares enough, I was shocked how well he played early, when you can’t get your team into the ncaa tourney you not ever gonna be a nba star imo.

Maybe I’m crazy but I’m so intrigued by the nets now! Obviously I don’t think they can beat Boston or milw in a 7 game series, I don’t think they would get rolled tho, think they could prob take either 6 games. I really believe a 7 game series against Philly or Cleveland would be close to a coin flip and I’m assuming we would get really good odds on nets to win those. I’ll never buy Philly in postseason with harden running the show, I do like cavs a lot and Mobley + Allen might be too much size down low for nets. Nets would obviously struggle w Embid, who won’t? But I think they could totally take harden out his game with those wing defenders they have. My 2 biggest concerns for them, they need Dinwiddie to be a legit pg who is ok not jacking up 20+ shots a game, can they consistently get that from him? I dunno. Secondly Cam Thomas attitude, kid should be a great weapon for 20 min a night off bench supplying instant offense but he appears to be convinced he should be starting and not sure he cares about team success. If Vaughn can get those 2 to except those roles I think they are a team nobody wants to see and could absolutely win a series or 2 depending on who they draw. We see how it goes w bridges, maybe getting out from under booker, Paul, Ayton and being the teams 1st/2md option he can raise up his efficiency as he doesn’t shoot a strong percentage from field, but maybe getting more shots/opportunity helps him get into a better Rhythm? I guess the other thing Is Ben Simmons, if they could somehow find that guy he used to be they would be even more dangerous, I assume it ain’t happening which why I think their ceiling is what it is, if Simmons was the guy he was early in his career, a all nba defender and pretty great running the offense they could beat anyone. You would think this team be perfect for his skill set and they really need a guy who can help claxton defend against a team like cavs. Sadly don’t think Simmons cares enough, I was shocked how well he played early, when you can’t get your team into the ncaa tourney you not ever gonna be a nba star imo.
Yeah Simmons is the poster child for giving a horrible max contract - guaranteed money and he doesn't have to do shit to earn it except show up. Amazing how far he's regressed since that playoff series - really got in his head. I'm surprised many other max deals don't go this way, like Hanesworth. Think Nets did a great job getting some really good players and all those 1's based on the situation they were in. Agree they'll be a tough out but I don't see them beating any of the top teams in East this year. Embid is a monster. Hopefully Zion follows his path and can get healthy and stay on court after years of issues.

Looking forward to your Baseball, though probably skip any Classic plays.

Yeah Simmons is the poster child for giving a horrible max contract - guaranteed money and he doesn't have to do shit to earn it except show up. Amazing how far he's regressed since that playoff series - really got in his head. I'm surprised many other max deals don't go this way, like Hanesworth. Think Nets did a great job getting some really good players and all those 1's based on the situation they were in. Agree they'll be a tough out but I don't see them beating any of the top teams in East this year. Embid is a monster. Hopefully Zion follows his path and can get healthy and stay on court after years of issues.

Looking forward to your Baseball, though probably skip any Classic plays.

The classic plays will be pretty small for me cause I think it gonna be pretty tough with these guys not close to revved up, I have no idea how that gonna go? Can’t be any worse than nba been tho! Lol. Maybe by time we get to senis or final I’ll have a really strong opinion on who gonna win but right now I’m not sure at all how that will go.

Embid Is unstoppable but I strongly believe the nets wing defenders can give harden problems, he always comes up small in playoffs anyways. Id tread super lightly with Philly. Likewise I think nets wings can probably make life tough for garland and Mitchell but that series my concern is Allen and Mobley too much size and skill for them to deal with. I’ll never look at Philly as anything more than a 2nd round exit long as harden there. He a losing player.

Embid Is unstoppable but I strongly believe the nets wing defenders can give harden problems, he always comes up small in playoffs anyways. Id tread super lightly with Philly. Likewise I think nets wings can probably make life tough for garland and Mitchell but that series my concern is Allen and Mobley too much size and skill for them to deal with. I’ll never look at Philly as anything more than a 2nd round exit long as harden there. He a losing player.
Agree on Harden. Sure you read the same shit I do and it sure sounds like he's a heavy partier. That seems to have caught up to him in terms of getting to the basket like he used to do a few years ago. Keep people honest on his jump shot. Still good but not great. Think with Harris and Maxey they still have shot to come out of East - but Embid will have to carry them. Something seems off with Bucks this year but I guess you can say that about just any of the teams. No dominant teams. will come down to who's hot and injury free. Shit, I like the Lakers now to make noise if AD and Lebron are healthy (and they get in). like the pieces they got at the deadline. Westbrook was just a big anchor and cancer.

Yeah, I know you previously expressed some concerns whether you could have as good a year this year as last in MLB. And sounds like Classic is new and a crapshoot. I'll tread lightly at first too.

Agree on Harden. Sure you read the same shit I do and it sure sounds like he's a heavy partier. That seems to have caught up to him in terms of getting to the basket like he used to do a few years ago. Keep people honest on his jump shot. Still good but not great. Think with Harris and Maxey they still have shot to come out of East - but Embid will have to carry them. Something seems off with Bucks this year but I guess you can say that about just any of the teams. No dominant teams. will come down to who's hot and injury free. Shit, I like the Lakers now to make noise if AD and Lebron are healthy (and they get in). like the pieces they got at the deadline. Westbrook was just a big anchor and cancer.

Yeah, I know you previously expressed some concerns whether you could have as good a year this year as last in MLB. And sounds like Classic is new and a crapshoot. I'll tread lightly at first too.

Oh I’m not worried bout Mlb season. I can’t remember last time I had a losing Mlb year and I been betting it full time for at least 15 years (I do often stop around asb or august at latest as I think it a lot tougher to find as many coin flip dogs by then books have teams more figured out, last year I kept going cause all the other things we were playing other than pure sides and I do love the sept thing we got from @Wiretowire or @wiseplayer (sorry I get those 2 mixed up! Lol). About playing the big sept dogs taking +2.5 runs at very reasonable prices, I think that a angle that will bare fruit for some time!

I don’t expect I’ll crush pitcher props close to the clip of last year as that was new to me and think they will prob get better at lining those, that ok tho, I always find different things to attack w Mlb and I can always just play sides straight up and confident I can hit above 50% playing dogs! Worst case I’ll grind some profit! We don’t have a big amount of contributors in Mlb but the guys who do are really sharp! I’ve cherry picked at least one different idea from all of them the last few years: I feel like I have so many different things I can attack with baseball! If one or 2 not working plenty of things to pivot to!! I think it was @ScopeY who I picked up 1st 5 team totals from, I been playing way more FF’s the last several years but just sides and unders, never occurred to me to play Ff team totals, those were really good for me in the later months when I stop liking sides as much. They set such genetic numbers on those! Imo There absolutely a edge if you capping them well.

My only concern w Mlb is pretty much the same it was last year or 2 cause these assholes keep tinkering w rules that have a huge impact on games! It super annoying to me, they are so misguided to think these changes are gonna bring in new youthful audiences. You either grew up w baseball and love it or you don’t, they taking a way better chance they gonna alienate the fans they have and turn them away than they do bringing in new younger fans, just stupid. These Mfers are making insane money, your franchises values skyrocketing, local tv deals booming, their 8-10 franchises drawing 3 million + every year but they can’t leave well enough alone!!

I hated the rule that a relief pitcher has to face 3 batters minimum but I adjusted and before that i had already been playing at least as many FF’s as full games, I thought it did open up chances to play more overs, along with the extra inning ghost runner rule, I actually don’t hate that one but those 2 combined has made it to where at least 80% the unders I play are now FF.

Now these assholes adding some more ignorant rule changes. Taking away the shift is fucking stupid imo. The fact hitters refuse to adjust and continue swinging for the fences the only reason the shift works, so now we gonna reward these assholes by saying you can’t defend the area we know they hitting the ball whenever they don’t get the launch angle? Let’s reward bad hitting instead of forcing them to learn the skill of bat control and hitting the ball to different areas of the field! I worry this stupid measure is gonna greatly impact scoring as we gonna have at least 3-4 extra baserunners a game which what these assholes want and decided to manufacture w a rule change, so damn stupid!!

Equally as stupid now the pitcher is only allowed 2 pickoff moves per batter!!! Are you fucking kidding me? You really can only throw over once cause if you do it twice then the runner can take as big a lead he wants with mo threat of being picked off!! Steals age gonna go way up, once again that what these clowns want, more movement on base paths so again they have chosen to legislate it into the game! Total horse shit!!

Last one that gonna have a huge impact, im a little more torn on this one, I understand this one a bit but im also worried it gonna artificially help scoring. The pitch clock. Some guys take way too much time between pitches, I get it, but just wish they could address the offenders abusing it more then enforcing a rule that gonna have pitchers not throwing their best pitch, they gonna be rushed to decide on pitch and they gonna be throwing pitches before they fully recovered from letting last pitch rip, velo/spin will drop and I think we will see more meatballs than anytime in last decade.

They are fundamentally screwing w the game we love and im def gonna have to spend some time trying to figure out the overall impact of these things, pretty sure it gonna lead to more scoring which what they want. Just not sure to what extent? Could be we can find a early edge if we can come up with a fairly close projection of what this will do to average runs a game. I’m gonna be paying close attention during spring, maybe not Bet it as much I usually do (always have thought you can make some spring training money but this year I might be observing more than betting). So I guess yea, I do have some concerns but im also confident we can figure it out, the main thing I like to attack baseball right out the gates and may need to take it a little slower.

The problem w the new rules changes this year, the past few years changes we could get around by playing FF, this years set of stupid ass rules changes will effect game beginning to end! Cock suckers.

Damn I wrote a ton about all that. Sorry for the long read/rant! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
The problem w the new rules changes this year, the past few years changes we could get around by playing FF, this years set of stupid ass rules changes will effect game beginning to end! Cock suckers.

Damn I wrote a ton about all that. Sorry for the long read/rant! Lol
In your NBA props thread no less

Just keep being you buddy!

Well that was totally @lvmike32 fault. You get me talking baseball it don’t matter where I am, it gonna start flowing! Lol
Lol. Thanks awesome take - agree with you. I could never understand watching (which is rare) why they just don't bunt to side deserted or something like that. I grew up in San Diego watching Gwynn go everywhere on the field. Also side note, watched him at SDSU as the point guard on the hoops team. Didn't even know he played Baseball at that point - go figure. He was good - was chubby even then but effective.

FYI - It's Wire with the Sept play.

Looking forward to it. thanks again

Lol. Thanks awesome take - agree with you. I could never understand watching (which is rare) why they just don't bunt to side deserted or something like that. I grew up in San Diego watching Gwynn go everywhere on the field. Also side note, watched him at SDSU as the point guard on the hoops team. Didn't even know he played Baseball at that point - go figure. He was good - was chubby even then but effective.

FYI - It's Wire with the Sept play.

Looking forward to it. thanks again

Gwynn the poster boy for proving these idiots could learn to hit ball all over the field, I was pretty young in his prime but loved watching him. I remember Matt carpenter bunted for a double against the shift more then once but he obviously refused to do it much, not like you should have to bunt even tho it a great play against shift if you need a base runner!! These guys are more than good enough to spray the ball to all fields. The problem is owners only want to hand out the big money to guys mashing 40+ bombs so of course they gonna put on that same hr swing every time and of course anytime they don’t get the launch angle the ball gonna go to basically the same spot that used to be a single. Teams got smart and decided to punish these dudes averages if they insisted to keep swinging for fence. You should get punished for that! I like the hitters who drive the ball to all fields and not looking to pull everything. Goldy comes to mind: I gotta think a guy like arenado batting average is gonna go up 30 points since he a dead pull home run hitter and now gonna get lots of singles on balls he doesn’t get the launch angle on!! Batting averages are gonna go way up, they have to. For every cheap hit the shift gives up it takes away 3-4 balls that were singles before the shift!! Wonder if there season long props on guys batting averages? You know what? Just thought of this, I’ve never been very good with hitter props but it could be books domt adjust to this right away and guys gonna have significantly more hits imo, Might be time for another pivot! The beauty about baseball is I love and think I have a incredibly good understanding of it, to the point I feel like I have a solid idea what some these changes gonna mean without even seeing it happen, that when there big time value if we correct and can make bank off it early on cause books are more reactionary to what they seeing while we can have a fairly educated guess on the impact before seeing a bunch of numbers that back it up! We just have to see but I’m incredibly confident we will figure out ways to keep making books our bitch in this sport!!

Imagine these flame throwing relievers who take their sweet time before every pitch, they not doing that for fun, they doing it cause it takes a minute to gear back up to unload another 102 mph heater or snap off a filthy slider! You gonna see lot of these guys era go up! Gonna be a demand for sinker throwers who might lose a bit of velo but could very well pick up some more movement to have guys pounding ball into the ground. Maybe we see more pen guys who have 3-4-5 pitches instead of the heater/slider flame throwers who will struggle to throw w max effort every pitch. Lot to dissect. Starting to form a idea of the effects these stupid rules will have.

Last thing. So if you use both your pickoff moves, then can the baserunner basically steal before you even throw the pitch? Is there any point you allowed to throw over? The Mfer leadoff is half way to second and there nothing you can do? This has to be the most retarded of all the rule changes. Are we really saying pitchers throwing over/pickoff move is slowing the game down that much? Not like we see pitchers just throwing over 1 after another unless the baserunner is not only taking huge leads but leaning all his weight to 2nd?! No clue how they think a few less pickoff attempts will speed up the game? Obviously there be much more movement on the bases, but it gonna take away any chance to turn 2 and get out of the inning, no shift leads to more hits and pitchers facing more batters in a inning, that not gonna make the game end faster, of course you will also have to go to your pen earlier and more often = longer innings. You would think the ppl they have working on tnis stuff would be way way smarter and would know better, clearly not the case.,

I did dame mvp +650

Mitchell 25+ points +180 pretty big and mvp +950

Mitchell/Ja 25+ +1300

halaburton 15+ +400

Edwards 20+ +350

Kyrie 30+ +220

Theme, guards who gonna have ball in hands and control of game, probably jacking up bunch of treys. Can’t imagine bron or Giannis play a whole lot, dame should slide into steff role. Hopefully I hit a few of them at least. Lol

Made some money on asg, Edwards anc a Ja/Mitchell ov 25+ only point losers. Hit Mitchell over 25+ pretty big +170, got a nice +400 on haloburton 15+, hit kyrie 30+ at +220, only missed Edwards getting 20, he didn’t get enough run but 3 or 4 at good plus money works every time, hopefully can maybe go on run down stretch. Have a few I like for Thursday already.

Brahman ov 13.5 points -125 big
Giddey ov 30.5 par -120 big
Giddey trip dub 15-1, 20 pays 300 and don’t think it that far fetched, should be the kind of game he can get.

Brown ov 25.5 points -105. Not as big, no clue how Boston works out rotation but brown seemed plenty comfy in the mask at asg and pacwts don’t defend guards. Pacers are pretty solid covering as dogs so hoping it stays close enough brown gets 30 min, think he goes for 28 if he does.

I feel really good w this card but as @B.A.R. Said these can be the toughest of the bunch to know who ready to play. Word on street bulls were partying at beach hard core, wanted to go Banchero props but he has embarrassed me a few times! Lol.

Like to think that spurs kid locked in on his opportunity, he ain’t old enough to drink anyways! Like that matters,,lol. Kinda trust okc players to ne ready

I love Brahman and giddey. I like brown w lot if game script close enough he gets his minutes but more risk there, great matchup tho, he will be able to do what he wants. Tatum maybe takes a back seat after the redic shooting in asg?

Think the only mistake I made and im just learning this. I should have laddered Brahman, like take him ov 17.5 at + whatever, ov 20.5 at + even more, on top the 13.5, I think he goes way over if Jones out, once again

Brown in books. Brahman cashes before half again, I hope someone laddered him, he gonna score 25! Gifdey I’m pretty decent pace. Not gonna get the assist for the triple dub but I’ll take the par cash!

Don’t pay this no attention yet I’m just starting to babble to myself, it past my process! I don’t think Brunson took a vacation to party, I think he was in gym steaming bout not being a all star. Dude has been smashing his points totals. Are wizards gonna be able to check him? He put up 32 and 34 on them last month. This dude a bulldog, I gotta assume he comes out ready to play and continues blasting these 26,5 point totals. Dunno how I don’t play him?

Om the other hand I heard bulls were all bout their vacay, sone seem to disagree w me but I think this squad nets have gonna play hard nosed d and come to ball. Im not ready to decide who the hell props to play, was bridges a outlier that monster game before break or a sign of things to come? Not sure yet but I think I love me some nets as dogs here against a bulls teams who dogging it and prob still hung over cause they don’t care! I like the mental makeup of bunch the dudes nets got back and I think their coach is a good 1. My money says they ready to play and this line is a freaking gift. Keep the point or 2 I’ll take +1110 nets win this game.

Gobert rebounds crazy high, don’t see much resistance but I can’t play that, are wolves gonna be a more slow it down team now w him having Conley to run the point? Feel like ant should score 30+ in his sleep against this no defense team. He did break 30 the last 2 games w Conley at point before break and was fairy efficient doing so despite not shooting the 3 well, fair to say Conley prob gets him better shots. Think I like ant ov 30.5.

Miserable spot for okc, I’d love to play Ayton cause he should destroy these guys but this Mfer mindset im never sure bout and with some time off? Who knows. Mfer should go 28-12 here easy but can we trust him? Just don’t know and don’t wanna make plays I’m hoping a Mfer shows up!

That all I got for what’s out right now, think there a few good plays in all that nonsense! Don’t mind me, it just my process. Feel free to add or ask anything cause that helps me too!

Nets should cover more than they don't the rest of the regular season IMO

Yea I think so. They getting no respect being dogged to this trash bulls team that has all but quit. My only real concern is Vucevic could be a problem for claxton skinny ass but think the overall effort from nets and their ability to lock down on Lavine and DeRozen should be more than enough, plus if the shit true I heard bout bulls partying like crazy on vacay don’t expect them to be real engaged. I think nets full of dudes with something to prove and think we will at least get effort. D and effort wins a lot of regular season games in this league.

I played nets+2 also, since the ml went down to 105 decided I’d take the points, Brunson def bigger than this. Might go ba I later if I see something else come out that catches my eye when they colt out but I was in area so played those.

I do think ant ov 30.5 prob works. He didn’t do a whole lot during asg, hopefully he didht do lot of partying but he one my fav players cause he comes to play every night saying kids might only get one chance to see him so he gonna be out there giving effort, don’t like the idea of wolves slowing down but I do like the idea of Conley getting ant the ball In better scoring positions. Charlotte plays no d so he should have a big game.

Like Nets TT a bit too. Think they are a loose bunch tonight.

Ant man -104 here. Small play.

I remember getting 27.5 for is PRA last year lol. How times change.

Like Nets TT a bit too. Think they are a loose bunch tonight.

Ant man -104 here. Small play.

I remember getting 27.5 for is PRA last year lol. How times change.

You jump on nets yet? They got off to a great start, for your purposes anyways, lol.

And of course Randle is going HAM

Yea, I guess wiz don’t have anyone strong enough to deal w him but Brunson had lit them up every time they played so didn’t think anything of it. Brunson just missing and not nearly as aggressive as usual. Maybe he did take a vacay, I thought better of him.

Back