NBA ML dogs Wednesday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
...too bad Denver's not a ML dog..heh.

Nuggets -6.5 (-111)

every damn time I tried to buy this bet it went up. bookmaker even bumped it a full point from 6 to 7 in the time I tried to buy it. jerks.

Pistons +166.6

Rondo cannot handle Chauncey, and last night the Stones -clearly- had their minds on tonight. I like this value.

I lean toward Cleveland, but I won't play that game with the Cavs being thinner than usual at PG. If West is there, then I'll probably play it.

I'm also waiting patiently for any 2H opportunities. Lakers -4 was nice last night...and thanks to the moron in the crowd who taunted Kobe.

:36_11_6:

love that play on lakers last night. i would have hit it early at 115, saw it go to 120 125 130 145. i could not believe it. look forward to chatting with you on the halves play. i only played one 2nd half play last night. taking your advice. cashed charlotte 2nd half. =)

Tell Mrs Redbearde that she shouldnt be picking against Marlo, he doesnt like beating woman.

GL & GH tonight

EHS, it popped up on matchbook at -4, and I immediately put my offer in. Got snatched up immediately, lucky for me.

I checked bookmaker, and it was -6.5....that's actually more where I expected it to be.

I wouldn't have laid -145 to get it. smart no play there.

If the number is favorable to what you think, that's great - do play it. But you seemed to be looking at the line and saying, okay, now which side of this will I be taking?...and that, I think, isn't a great plan.

:shake:

Like Denver and good work with LAL...they head fake got me...but damn I never thought Sac would lose to be honest...

EHS, it popped up on matchbook at -4, and I immediately put my offer in. Got snatched up immediately, lucky for me.

I checked bookmaker, and it was -6.5....that's actually more where I expected it to be.

I wouldn't have laid -145 to get it. smart no play there.

If the number is favorable to what you think, that's great - do play it. But you seemed to be looking at the line and saying, okay, now which side of this will I be taking?...and that, I think, isn't a great plan.

:shake:

Not sure if that was directed at me or not...but I'll answer anyway....I was planning on taking Phoenix @ 5.5 6 if I could get it.....then it popped to 7, so I snatched it up. I just alot of value for +7 for teams that play similar ball, and imho opinion phoenix matches up better against Den...rather than vice versa!

I understand your complete hatred for Pho, but +7 seems the only way to go on the game, I was initially betting @ +5.5

Like Denver and good work with LAL...they head fake got me...but damn I never thought Sac would lose to be honest...

after that 3rd, they shouldn't have. some dork in the crowd really fucked up and fired kobe up. I knew when he finally hit that 20 ft jumper early in the 4th....

ruh-roh...it's on. and from then, kobe drives and gets fouled.......over and over again....

I was sick that the Kings couldn't at least cover for you. that was a terrible boning for you. I'm sorry about that, man..

GL tonight.

Not sure if that was directed at me or not...but I'll answer anyway....I was planning on taking Phoenix @ 5.5 6 if I could get it.....then it popped to 7, so I snatched it up. I just alot of value for +7 for teams that play similar ball, and imho opinion phoenix matches up better against Den...rather than vice versa!

I understand your complete hatred for Pho, but +7 seems the only way to go on the game, I was initially betting @ +5.5

it was aimed at EHS...what with me putting "EHS" at the beginning of my comments.

;)

I was suggesting that you wait on Phoenix because I really think this line is going to keep going up. 7 is hardly shit....but I guess I can't wish you GL on it. GL on your other bets!

also Marlo, if you like that 7.5, consider putting some on the ML. It's rapidly heading for 3:1 on MB.

an_laugh.gif
Bullets

well detriot spit the bit

overall lazy game by detriot and to score less thn 15 in 4th is down right awful even for a "meaningless" game like they say

Billups nailed it....they need motivation or they get lazy so capping detriot games all comes down to situation and mindset

celts wanted it and it showed

that motivation thing is one reason I prefer the ML on dogs...

I'm still over 46% with ML dogs this year...I can't complain about that.

.....still sub 50% in spreads tho...HAHAHAHa....

6 games below .500......5 if Denver covers.

heh.

Clippers +150 at a bit more than a unit.

Mrs.redbearde likes em to win. Who am I to argue with mrs.redbearde?

Good, you are here. If you have ANY questions about matchbook, feel free to ask me. MB is one of the greatest resources.....

PM me, or contact me at essayhall at yahoo dot com.

Thanks, I will more than likely be doing that. I got my first matchbook wager the 2H of the Clips -3 @ +106 .... that's quite a bit nicer than the -115 it closed at at The Greek.

I will do that...but that low juice is uber nice and penny baseball spreads is sick. Do you do much of the ingame stuff?

very little. I do get better 2H lines, but the ingames are only on national TV games, and I usually don't like to bet those.

Nice work today red.:cheers:

I dont know how ms redbearde does it....Thats uncanny. I always thought the clipshow were a crappy 2nd half team! But they turned it around tonight. Crazy game it was.

Cubsin is a scary guy :seeya:

She had the Clips favored by 4...

I'm all but certain if Artest or MArtin had played that the Kings would have won it.

But let's give em some credit; they played some great defense in the last few minutes of regulation and into the OTs...finally. What was agonizing was watching the great defense go all for naught when maggette would toss up some brick at the other end. My favorite was the 2ft finger roll that came up so short it was an airball.....

LOL

Great night for Mrs. Redbearde, can we start seeing a little more of her thoughts in the days to come.

Great Calls Red, now leave Cubs alone.........:36_11_6: that shit never gets old ever

which one are you......?

redcon is a collaborative effort. Quite often her thoughts do appear, and I just don't mention it. When we get a shot like last night, though, I gotta give her the credit.

Back