• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA ML dogs 2.9

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 65-115, 36.11%, +5.99 units
Spreads: 115-114-12, 47.72%, +6.05 units

Twolves @ Grizz Over 214.5 (-110) theGreek
Heat +2.5 (-110) Cris

and I will likely have some Miami ML for tomorrow as well....

I initially like the look of the Spurs at the Magic, but -6.5 strikes me as high...

Waiting for the Clippers/76ers line...if it's short, I might take some tiny clipper chalk. If I can get 2:1 for the 76ers, I'll take the home ML dog.

I'm thinking Boston might just get themselves a win tomorrow...they've just been so incredibly terrible at home this year...to quote our friend eames...

4-19-1 YOWSA!!

I must be ill. I'm sleepy again after sleeping all day...

sleep2.gif

Like Boston (ALOT) so run the other way...would think Portland is a nice doggie ...gonna guess PK for LAC / Philly(or Sixers -1)

BOL

Clippers pk +102
Heat +130

in addition to

Heat +2.5 (-110)
Grizz/Twolves O214.5 (-110)

I am too chicken to play the Celtics given their demonstration of ineptitude (4-19-1).

why everybody on the Heat? Look at who they have beat in there lil streak

On the Heat as well :shake: Same thoughts about SA as well.

:cheers: GL tonight red

exactly. And the odds are 2.20 on Miami, it's not like we're laying points. Plus the Heat are in their championship form, looking great right now against a team that has been erratic lately, exchanging L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W in their last 8 games. Also King James is severely bothered by his toe, scoring only 16 PPG in February.

Who have Cleveland beaten lately?

won v LA Clippers (at home)
lost to Detroit (at home)
won v Charlotte (at home)
lost to Miami (away)
won v GSW (at home)
lost to PHX (at home)
won v PHI (away)
lost to PHI (at home)
lost to Orlando (away)

Highly non impressive for a team laying chalk tonight against the defending champions back in their best form since the season started.

Good luck red. I'm on the Heat too. Got it at +130 at Matchbook. First ML dog I've bet in the NBA in awhile.:cheers:

Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Miami is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
Miami is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland

And anytime Cleveland plays a good team, they lose...now, I'm not so sure the Heat is a champ team, but they're a helluvalot better than the record indicates.

:shake:

Spurs -6.5 (+103)

Last April the Magic beat the Spurs by 12 when Sanant was a 9.5pt fave...not sure revenge is really there, but the Spurs vs the East are 5-3 ATS on the road...and while the Spurs have been lackluster at home this year, they've been pretty good on the road over all (15-10 ATS away)...

I have concerns about the line being this wide, but I do like the play...

of note:
San Antonio is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Orlando
San Antonio is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Orlando

Nah I didn't mean they're playing like last year but heck, they have the same backbone and the same chemistry, I've seen glimpses of the form, yes.

But against the Cavs they should roll tonight.

yeah i think boston just might get the win too..what do u think about denver winning su?

No Allen Iverson...Jermaine O'Neal going to play...

Pacers off a tough loss that the should have won against a weak-ass Seattle roadteam...

I ain't takin the Nuggets....and I don't think there's decent value at just under 3:1...(+296 at matchbook right now)

now......

Phoenix first game home after a long road trip...(I know - Spurs & Jazz at home last week......still, they've been away from home a lot recently)
Phoenix with no nash...
Phoenix with a Bell at less than 100%...

meanwhile...Atlanta's been on a remarkable string for being such a shitty team...the Hawks have been in most games, and without Nash and a wounded Bell, the Suns may not be able to run quite like they're used to...

I might add one other thing...the only reason the Suns won and covered last game is because outlaw is a fuckin useless moron who can't make a layup at the end of a game.

Atlanta is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road

.....I realize there are solid reasons to not take this play, but at better than 7:1 I think it's worth it.

Opinions?

I understand that...that's what a flyer is in my mind...

now, +11.....that seems DAMNED good to me...

:shake:

I know the line's a tad inflated.......but what look-ahead? Spurs don't play again til Sunday....they're going to skimp on tonight's effort for the Heat?

I mean, maybe.........and I hate colliding with SEMCON.....but do you think Orlando will actually win this game? I don't. And the Magic actually DO play tomorrow at NJ....a substantially more winnable game than against the Spurs...

Orlando is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Orlando is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games
Orlando is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Orlando is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
Orlando is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing San Antonio
Orlando is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Antonio
Orlando is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against San Antonio

for what it's worth......

those that the Magic have won have been against shit teams...and they don't tend to lose and cover.............

Orlando's last 14 games:

01/12/2007 at LA Lakers L 109 - 106 W (4) O (197) Recap
01/13/2007 at Phoenix L 107 - 101 W (11½) O (205) Recap
01/16/2007 at New Orleans L 84 - 78 L (-6½) U (175½) Recap
01/19/2007 vs Washington L 114 - 93 L (-3½) O (205) Recap
01/20/2007 at New Jersey L 101 - 94 L (4½) O (180) Recap
01/22/2007 at Cleveland W 90 - 79 W (4½) U (182) Recap
01/23/2007 vs Dallas L 111 - 95 L (6) O (185½) Recap
01/26/2007 vs Atlanta L 93 - 90 L (-9) O (180½) Recap
01/29/2007 at Atlanta L 93 - 83 L (-4) U (180½) Recap
01/31/2007 vs Milwaukee W 98 - 73 W (-8½) U (193½) Recap
02/02/2007 vs New Jersey W 119 - 86 W (-3½) O (186½) Recap
02/03/2007 vs New York L 94 - 86 L (-5) U (191½) Recap
02/06/2007 at Milwaukee L 116 - 111 L (-1½) O (191) Recap
02/07/2007 at Toronto L 113 - 103 L (6) O (190) Recap

I keep going on about this because I hate being on the side against you.....I just don't find Orlando attractive at all. It is friday, tho, and the Magic are a home dog. If you like them, don't you think the ML is a better way to go? The Magic don't cover without winning....

Spurs losses have been to Utah and Phoenix........Magics losses have been to everyone...

Pacers -7.5 (-105)

money has started moving here on matchbook...if camby has the flu, and AI is supposed to be out, I have trouble seeing how the Nugs can compete all that much...

Spurs have a big game Sunday. Theres the lookahead possibilty.

This line dictates a -12 /-13 line at SA. Thats the inflation.

You make good points red. This is one of those games at this time of year. I just don't see the Spurs having their full game tonight. Howard can do major damage against an immobile Spurs frontline. Manu has been hit and miss. Parker's usual advantage is negated tonight.

Best of luck.

well, with the notable (and most excellent) exception of the Hawks, tonight went rather poorly...

ML dogs: 66-116, 36.26%, +11.99 units
Spreads: 117-120-12, 46.99%, +1.81 units

Back