NBA ML dogs 12.13

macdamn said:
Yeah the Bobcats look good for tomorrow. 'an_horse'

Regardless of what happened tonite the magic if you look have played poor basketball the entire month of Dec....

BTW I am so envious you live in Miami Beach....was just in Hollywood Beach early Oct......

Sportsnut, I agree Orlando just hasn't looked good the last couple weeks. They've definitely had some inflated lines. And Charlotte is usually pretty solid as a home doggie.

You were in Hollywood recently eh? Hollywood is a cool place. I occasionally go up there to this Greek place called Opa which is always a good time with a ton of hot chicks dancing on the tables. Yeah let me tell you I love living here. I'm about 4 blocks from the beach. There's so much to do here, always something going on. The Super Bowl is coming here in February and it's going to be crazy. I've already seen ads for people trying to rent their condos for ridiculous amounts . . .

Yeah red, Charlotte was right there tonight just couldn't pull it off.

Looks like the Lakers are crapping the bed in the 4th again.

1-5 night for me on the dogs. Thank you Portland for pulling it out.:bow:

I believe I was very close to that place Opa.....seem to remember them pointing out a good Greek place nearby...I stayed with some friends...they have an awesome Condo right on the beach...right on Ocean Drive...it was a little while ago so my bearings arent quite that solid still...ate at that Hamburger Shack....thats suppposed to be well known... hit a few places the Hard Rock Seminole , we did South Beach a couple nites...I love South Beach been there 5 or so times....never gets old even as I do...

I just cant recall the name of the place they live at...driving me nuts right now...I think you get the general area though.... think Trump had a building over there...I was told of the huge difference bewteen Hollywood and hollywood beach...like 2 blocks away was some real luxury condos.... if I go back this winter I let you know...very relaxing place...

sorry mac...I really thought we had a good night ahead of us. Who knew Toronto would play well without Bosh?

Yeah Toronto was one I didn't even really consider. Tough moosing for you on the Suns-Heat game, a push is a push but damn that looked like a sure win. I guess it was kinda dumb of me to take the Heat but how often do you get +600 at home? Oh well. We've both been on pretty good runs lately, giving some back to the books is part of the game.

Sportsnut, definitely let me know if you come down man:drink:

Well, I knew the backdoor moose was a distinct possibility going in...when they were up 15 I was concerned....at 25, not so much.

Taking any NBA team at +600 against a team on the ass end of a tough scheduled road trip...this I would not call dumb. These two teams in This Situation (no wade & Suns had a day off to counteract some of the lag) keeps me from betting that 600, but I totally understand that reasoning.

welp, farther up and further in. If Utah can manage to hold on with a 5pt lead or better, it should still be a good night. We'll win some tomorrow.

For what it's worth, I already have

Warriors -4 (+109) 2 units

ML dogs:35-57, 38.04%, +6.965 units
spreads: 38-26-4, 55.88%, +25.634 units

2-4 in ML dogs.
2-0-1 in spreads/totals.

I'm pleased. I might even get over the Suns push in a few hours...

Tomorrow is another day. Hope you guys made some money tonight.

:shake:

Back