NBA ML dogs 12/12

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 20-24, 45.45%, +14.52 units

Clippers +219
Sonics +183

I also want to play the Raptors, but it looks to me like that one's going to keep rising for a while. I'm also giving serious thought to Utah and Chicago, and if the line isn't stupid high, I'll be on the Pistons, too.

Wow Red, that Pistons line is scary. However, the Clips line is sexy as hell. I will be pounding that one.:10_16_2:

Missed you yesterday. Glad your back.

after a couple days of ridiculously high spreads and not too many dogs barking (besides portland last night), i think today is going to be the day the ML dogs cash for us....lookin at a couple myself....

also a fan of Ohio over the terps tonight in NCAAB...ohio plays a similar type of game as my vcu rams do and that style gave the terps alot s of trouble when we crushed them on a neutral site (in DC) a week ago. maryland has not been impressive this year, and them laying 8 is ridiculous.

good luck on your wagers, may join you on the clips! cheers

after a couple days of ridiculously high spreads and not too many dogs barking (besides portland last night), i think today is going to be the day the ML dogs cash for us....lookin at a couple myself....

also a fan of Ohio over the terps tonight in NCAAB...ohio plays a similar type of game as my vcu rams do and that style gave the terps alot s of trouble when we crushed them on a neutral site (in DC) a week ago. maryland has not been impressive this year, and them laying 8 is ridiculous.

good luck on your wagers, may join you on the clips! cheers

Monday night was quite doggy and very profitable on the $line

wouldn't shock me to see the suns lose again, too....

Wouldn't shock me either but Utah is not playing well at all over the last week or so, too many bad offensive trips and they are challenged at the defensive end. At least I can look at the Suns/Heat game and say wow, the heat played extremely well and were out of their minds shooting the ball. Suns showed some light at the end of that game, but I still contend that they are not the same team from the past couple years.

What do you see that may give utah an edge tonight?

williams, like most big PGs, should abuse nash, and the jazz will probably be willing to run with the suns which should help get them outta their funk.

What do you see that may give utah an edge tonight?

I didn't say Utah may get an edge tonight. I said it wouldn't shock me to see them win. I think they have something like a 35-40% chance at a win. As Sportjunky said, I think Deron Williams will absolutely abuse Nash if they put him in the unfortunate spot of guarding him. Whoever does have to go on offense against Nash should have a GREAT game.

Kirilenko usually has good games vs the Suns.

And Boozer has been a beast in the paint even if the Jazz lose.

the key, though, in my mind, is that the Suns haven't been defending as well since they lost at Minnesota.

also...consider...Utah has won 4 of the last 5 meetings, and Phoenix is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games.

also
Utah is second in rebounds allowed in the league at 38.0, and Phoenix has the third worst rebounds allowed in the league at 46.2.

I fully expect Utah to outrebound the Suns significantly, and if they keep the Suns to one and done, then they should have a very good chance to steal a win in Phoenix.

Jazz are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings in Phoenix.
Underdog is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Road team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

This game should be over 110 for each team. We'll see how it goes, though.

williams, like most big PGs, should abuse nash, and the jazz will probably be willing to run with the suns which should help get them outta their funk.

thing is...I'd expect them to put someone else on deron. MAybe Marion, maybe Barbosa. Or they'll be giving up a very possible triple double to him.

we shall see.

very true. theres no reason to subject nash to that kind of punishment.

they'll probably put bell on him and hide nash on brewer.

right now, dogs im looking at:

clippers - bitter at myself for laying off the ML and the spread last night. I heart fading the nets and their piece of shit coach. Jpicks writeup makes sense to me, theres a reason the line opened at 5.5.

I'm afraid the clippers might be satisfied with their win yesterday, but i still consider them the better team than the bobcats, so i think i'll have to play considering the value.

hornets- I doubt the nugs can contain cp3, so if peja and the boys are knockin down the 3ball, hornets are definitely capable of winning. +325 is very enticing.

sonics - i love the sonics vs. the eastern conference. knicks can to lose to anyone, anywhere, so seattle is absolutely worth a shot.

jazz - i'll likely play the spread here. I really think the jazz will thrive in an uptempo game vs. the suns, and I like their matchup. last nights game vs the blazers was simply strange, it was like there was a lid on the rim.........and the suns are always beatable as long as nash is struggling with his shot.

Well Im certainly not laying 7.5 with the suns, but I can't invest in Utah at this point. Check out the stats from their last two games against Western Conf. brass SA, and Dall. They shoot 60% and 55% respectfully and still get beat. If you play them I hope it cashes for you.

ML dogs: 20-24, 45.45%, +14.52 units

Clippers +219
Sonics +183

I also want to play the Raptors, but it looks to me like that one's going to keep rising for a while. I'm also giving serious thought to Utah and Chicago, and if the line isn't stupid high, I'll be on the Pistons, too.

wow was thinking the same exact plays. these were the ones that stood out to me last night when i was looking through the card. had the clips ML yesterday so i prolly play them smaller today but still like em. i rarely bet clipper games but i figured they could steal at least 2 on this trip and they have NEVER lost to the bobkittens.

gl red :cheers:

card thus far:

Clippers +219
Sonics +183
Jazz +303.8
Pistons +117.6
Raptors +200

Pistons -1 (-110) got it early. oops.
Orlando -4.5 (-110)

FUCK. neither is orlando/milwaukee. looks like I gotta make that decision without hearing the pre-game. fuck fuck fuck.

Red thinking about pulling the trigger on NO for a unit. Do you have any feel at all in that game?

Back