***NBA In-Game Thread****

All I can say is thank goodness raptors ml was so expensive wasn’t worth putting in parlays!! Thank you books! Lol

I’ve been playing TT overs 1st half and 2nd half if the line is in my range. (50-55)

with today’s NBA shooting 3’s.....it’s very possible to hit these totals.

the Pacers kill me yesterday with their 2nd and 4th quarter droughts.......could had great day yesterday....can’t win em all I guess....

liking philly TT over 1st half too.....even 1st half over at like 105.5?

seems to me west coast teams play more to overs than east coast teams......think that’s why west has more better teams....

liking the Clawppers 1st half at -3 and 1st quarter plays too after that showing in game 1.

You like clippers more after the 1st game? I’m way more nervous bout them now, think I caught a break with clippers ml when they booted one the white boys. Had he stayed in game im not sure clippers win? Not to mention all the turnovers luka had in 1st qrtr giving flippers a big lead, wouldn’t think that happens again, just 1st playoff jitters no?

How dumb am I? Well this how dumb, as mentioned I played 1st half under which looks like a good bet. What I failed to mention was I parlayed it wott raps 1st half money line to add a few extra bucks!! Lmfao. Cmon you fucks!!

Cock suckers miss 2 to tie it up! Unreal. 6 for 11 from charity stripe!! Make those like nets are and they win the half!!

Raptors getting decent looks just bricking. I expected Nets shot to disappear and it did. Legs an issue they’re not deep.

raps are well coached IMO, they should make this a game or at least take the lead

Nets will be Nets though come crunch time

LEEEFFFFGGGOOOO

Back