***NBA In-Game Thread****

Can Murray drop 50? Maybe. But I’ll bet against that.

Harris is an elite defender. Capable of holding Spider back a bit. Nuggets a year away.

Anyone read anything on Butler? Took ml and +7.5 with the pacers at half. Don’t think he’s going to be pushed back like Lowry yesteday right?

The one-sided officiating definitely not helping...

But moreso...Lakers defense been outstanding.

I think the officiating will even up over time. Defence is a bigger concern but it was an impulse bet. We'll see where it leads.

Dude at Blankets with 18 game winning streak in the pickem contest.......he needed 5 more wins for $250,000.....

his pick tonight is Denver OVER 215.5.....
If I'm reading this right. He likes OVER 221 in the Denver game tonight. Line has dropped though....

Dreesh.JPG

Yep that’s him........I had the winnings wrong....he can win $100000 only if he picked 25 straight.....

He had Denver over last game too

I guess they were too much for the players $$ to lose!!! Weak!!!!

If they take court now, to me, makes their stance laughable!

Wow.....Dort is shooting lights out from 3.........the new Harden???????

0-6 in 1st quarter alone?

I know I'm late, but is anyone as bugged by Cris Weber as I am. IMO he is a HORRIBLE announcer who adds almost nothing to the game, and makes some really stupidly obvious statements. For whatever reason I've never been a fan of his sneaking style, but it's just becoming more apparent...

Have my large pre-series Nuggets wager pending but just went and took Nuggets ML -145 as well. All in on the Nugz

Back