***NBA In-Game Thread****

Early, but yeah - not the offense you want to see against Portland’s shoddy D

Bron not even in game and only taken 3 shots and they bout to get run out of game. Not like they can go on big runs to get back in it! Kuzma can’t even hit the fucking rim! Blazsrs just sagging in a zone and laughing.

Can’t believe after saying for 2 weeks lakers were gonna get bounced in round 1 I go and bet these ****. Lol

Would be crazy if Melo and Co bounce Bron.

1 game so we should calm down, but still fun to think about

Would be crazy if Melo and Co bounce Bron.

1 game so we should calm down, but still fun to think about

I think this game everything. Lakers lose this one they lose series. They not very good. I mean they have bron ad and nothing. If bron don’t take over then they have no shot

Bron doesnt like it when other team has size either. I mean after watching levert get to rim over and over all game I thought surely bron would live in paint

I sure hope the strategy is bron conserving energy so he can take over in 2nd! Enough this “correct play” bull shit!! Passing it to kuzma for the shot is not the correct play, ever!!

Blazers gonna start hit 3s at some point. I just hope they got tired legs and it not tonight! When those start falling I don’t see how lakers keep up?

Blazers gonna start hit 3s at some point. I just hope they got tired legs and it not tonight! When those start falling I don’t see how lakers keep up?

I’m not sure about that. They aren’t getting good looks on the 3’s. Unless they start getting good looks, I don’t really see the percentage going up.

I ended up with entirely more than I wanted on Lakers to win with all kinds of different numbers. That’s how it goes sometimes though. Hopefully they pull it out

I ended up with entirely more than I wanted on Lakers to win with all kinds of different numbers. That’s how it goes sometimes though. Hopefully they pull it out

I keep trying to decide if I should buy off a little on blazsrs but they look tired! Should prob take some +7.5 live but don’t wanna give anything back!

Lebron realizing sleep walking to the finals in the east isn't going to happen in the west. He'll be challenged every series. If he gets past the Blazers.

Got absolutely slaughtered on both Bucks and Lakers losing. Lakers just went completely quiet the last 7 minutes. Somehow still had a slight winning day.

Got absolutely slaughtered on both Bucks and Lakers losing. Lakers just went completely quiet the last 7 minutes. Somehow still had a slight winning day.

I’m so mad at myself I didn’t jump at Portland when live got to +7.5 to cover my ass. I just thought bron would take over in that spot instead of continuing to play like a passive bitch!!

I mean continue to “make the right basketball play” (rolling fucking eyes!)., As If getting scrubs open 3s the right play! Ask Jordan and Kobe what the right play is in those spots and I know their answer doesn’t involve anyone else taking the shots!!

I’m so mad at myself I didn’t jump at Portland when live got to +7.5 to cover my ass. I just thought bron would take over in that spot instead of continuing to play like a passive bitch!!

I mean continue to “make the right basketball play” (rolling fucking eyes!)., As If getting scrubs open 3s the right play! Ask Jordan and Kobe what the right play is in those spots and I know their answer doesn’t involve anyone else taking the shots!!

true about Kobe and Jordan......lol

I don’t think Lebrun is that good of a shooter.......just look at his free throws....especially in clutch situations.....he passes the ball....

I played lakers PK live......wanted to grab Portland +8.....line went to + 5.......so I went with under to cover the lakers play....

true about Kobe and Jordan......lol

I don’t think Lebrun is that good of a shooter.......just look at his free throws....especially in clutch situations.....he passes the ball....

I played lakers PK live......wanted to grab Portland +8.....line went to + 5.......so I went with under to cover the lakers play....

Def not that good a shooter but if he lowers his head nobody on port stopping him from getting to rim. He gonna have to man up and go right into those 7 footers! Of course that would lead to free throws which he terrified of taking late as him and his soft running mate showed last night bricking 4 in a row in crucial moments! I really don’t see them winning this series if he continues making his idea of the “right play”!! They might take a game if the scrubs get hot from 3, they not doing that 4x tho and as we saw Dame gonna drain them late no matter the defense!

They have a real bad matchup problem here cause normally their size is a advantage but in this series it a huge liability since all it doing is allowing blazers 7 footers to clog the paint! They really need to move AD to the 5 but not like they have anyone who can shoot to play the 4 then!! Lol. Bron play the 4 or whatever they wanna call it with him, AD at 5, and I guess surrounded by kuzma Air balling backboard clanging shots ass, green who has forgot how to shoot, and then whoever else who small and plays d? They not winning if blazers can plant those bigs down low and encourage bron to give ball up. Ad a pussy on offense, without free throws his game was horrible on that end. He should be abusing those guys off the dribble!!

I heard someone say this morning that Green should get a point for hitting the rim!! Lmfao

Going back to the Nets 1st half TT over play at 54 today....think they had 10 turnovers in 1st quarter in the 1st game......

Going back to the Nets 1st half TT over play at 54 today....think they had 10 turnovers in 1st quarter in the 1st game......

Man, I played the 1st half under 115.5. Feel like raptors shooting most likely thing to change/cool down. I think they will continue playing championship d, just didn’t think it was necessary in 2nd half with way that game went.

I’ve been playing TT overs 1st half and 2nd half if the line is in my range. (50-55)

with today’s NBA shooting 3’s.....it’s very possible to hit these totals.

the Pacers kill me yesterday with their 2nd and 4th quarter droughts.......could had great day yesterday....can’t win em all I guess....

liking philly TT over 1st half too.....even 1st half over at like 105.5?

seems to me west coast teams play more to overs than east coast teams......think that’s why west has more better teams....

liking the Clawppers 1st half at -3 and 1st quarter plays too after that showing in game 1.

Back