***NBA In-Game Thread****

Shannon would weaken you by talking his usual bullshit...you‘ll lose too many brain cells to even comprehend where you are

I dunno bout all that, I just have a feeling he wouldn’t be any fun to fight! Mfer still looks like 260 lbs of freaking muscle. Plus he played tight end in the nfl back when it was still a violent game! he aint no punk, I think the majority of nba players are a Bunch of skinny leg wussies. Long as ya don’t mind eating a few punches to get inside their reach advantage should be easy pick’ens!

Nice. Now I just need team bron to do their jobs!! I love dame dollar as much as next guy but it took everything they had to get past nets and griz, think they be little down tonight. Let me repeat the key point, Everything they had to beat the freaking nets!!! Long as lakers don’t look as pathetic and lifeless as the bucks I think they be fine, and i dont expect bron to let his team look like that!

Should’ve known Thunder would have to make this interesting at some point

My scoreboard must be broken cause it don’t look very interesting!! Houston winning is almost as good a win for me since I hate them but passed on okc!! Knowing when to lay off almost as good as winning! I suppose I could have bet Houston but they kinda like sixers for me, hard to do! Lol.

Is there anything more annoying than having an announcer doing interviews with masks on?

Arent they in the bubble? She's social distancing when interviewing. Why the masks?

This HAS TO BE the NBA telling the networks to do this so the League message of BLM on the courts and the virus is the most dangerous evil on Earth and 45 is bad orange man...

That is the only reason it makes sense. I mean, ESPN has Steve Javie in Secaucus studio alone wearing a mask on camera last night...it’s about the league and political BS...I just want to watch the games to forget about politics and I’m sure I’m not alone

I keep thinking the same thing every time!! They social distance them selves on the bench, wear mask, but high five and touch each other when on the court or coming off....
fukn baffling

No different than rest of America. We can’t go to the cardinals games at Busch yet across the street at ballpark village packed!! Makes total sense!! Lol

Jfc. How many put back bunnies can you miss lakers??? They should destroy blazers on the boards from what I’ve seen in bubble.

Why in gods name are all these losers taking shots and bron not? I know he likes to get the others involved but he don’t have anyone to get involved. If he don’t try and take game over Barkley right, they getting swept.

Why in gods name are all these losers taking shots and bron not? I know he likes to get the others involved but he don’t have anyone to get involved. If he don’t try and take game over Barkley right, they getting swept.

Early, but yeah - not the offense you want to see against Portland’s shoddy D

Back