***NBA In-Game Thread****

It would be fitting for Fultz to turn into a star after leaving Philly!!

And for Jimmy Butler to go further in the playoffs after leaving philly!!

Hayward out 4 weeks for the Celtics. That’s not good, obviously. Gonna have to win 2 series, maybe 3 w/o him...he’ll be back for the EC Finals, maybe not until the Finals.

Fuck it, I gotta cut my grass or my old lady gonna kill me!!! Had I been doing all the yard work I was supposed to be I wouldn’t have dumped 100 bucks on these bums. Maybe it look different in 2md half while I’m outside! Lol

Jfc. Just saw the numbers. Freak 17 on 11 shots, rest of starters 21 points on 22 shots? That won’t get it done. More importantly they need to play some championship level d, not the shit they played in 1st.

I thought when they came out guns blazing to start the half that they’d win for sure and give a shot at a cover. Yikes

Between Giannis' straight-line drives and just jacking up threes, Milly seems like it lacks offensive creativity. Then on defense: too little drive resistance and, as usual, too many open threes (both compounded by unnecessary fouls)

Milly a bunch of soft cats. Not built for bubble life.

3-5 SU in the bubble, soon to be 3-6 SU.

Thought they'd wake up today. Coach Bud doing his thing though, shitting the bed in the postseason.

There no way you trying to get this result. All you stupid ass reg season hero’s should be ashamed of yourselves. This why you get put in the daytime slot while crap teams like the pels get prime time!!

Milly a bunch of soft cats. Not built for bubble life.

3-5 SU in the bubble, soon to be 3-6 SU.

Thought they'd wake up today. Coach Bud doing his thing though, shitting the bed in the postseason.

I dunno it a bubble thing. I don’t think they good anywhere.

Back