NBA In-Game, March till end of Regular Season

If this continues, hopefully people shut-up about KD going to the Warriors and getting a free ride to a ship.

He is far and away their best player and it is showing since the injury. They don't have a consistent offense without him and are not deep at all.

emkee, who has a better bench?

The Sixers but winning games is something they shouldn't be doing.

It's time to re-tank, they've shown us they can compete but with no shot of the playoffs they have to tank to get lottery balls.

Odd stat-line for this game either way. Will the 2nd half be rocks or diamonds ?

Dubs 1st half tonight was one of most bet spreads in Vegas.

If this continues, hopefully people shut-up about KD going to the Warriors and getting a free ride to a ship.

He is far and away their best player and it is showing since the injury. They don't have a consistent offense without him and are not deep at all.
Livingston sucks this year. Entire bench is a joke

The Sixers but winning games is something they shouldn't be doing.

It's time to re-tank, they've shown us they can compete but with no shot of the playoffs they have to tank to get lottery balls.

Odd stat-line for this game either way. Will the 2nd half be rocks or diamonds ?

Dubs 1st half tonight was one of most bet spreads in Vegas.

No they are fine..
will have a top 7 pick, deep draft

I was half-tempted to throw a half unit on 3rd quarter -5 before game started so that will hit easily.

Dubs could blow Philly out of the water in the 2nd half, who knows with this team.

It's surprising how broken they appear to be. Only dudes missing from last season is basically Bogut and Barnes.

3rd quarter will be interesting or brutal.

Anybody know their ATS record on the year? They may not win a lot of games but they sure do seem to cover a lot.

I know and I figure they cover that too...play it, I am just watching, it will be a winner.

I did. It was 5 before the game and you were saying it will cover easily, so 6.5 isn't much of a difference. If they win by 5 or 6, then so be it.

What a busted-ass team. Show some heart.

Cramps did earlier.

They'll pull this game out the fire but won't win convincingly.

my man richard holmes having a game
he will be better than nerlens
mark it down

he can step out n shoot, nerlens never will be able to

But hey, Steph can dribble two balls simultaneously before the game. Like most everyone else in the NBA, if they wanted to douche it up.

sixers, boise, bakerfield ML par if u bet $100 paid $45,900
add some oakland ncaa with that as a 4 teamer
$100 pays $257,000

Scurry will pull them close then throw a behind the back pass to the guy in the front row.

Back