NBA In-Game, March till end of Regular Season

I refused to watch last few minutes. I had over 162:hang:

so did I

and we would have had it but oakland turned it over on an inbound with 28 sec left, they inbound and ysu has to foul
was at 179 at that point

fuck job

plus when u get 87 in the 1st h i assumed it flies over

Dubs getting murked by the dude with the most exciting name in the NBA - Ron Baker aka the 5th Beetle #nicehaircut.

New York is about to experience 'Ronsanity'.

1 more total
Dallas over 207
Dallas large under trends
7-0 ats on Sunday
0kc-6-3 ATS on Sunday
OKC playing Warp speed absolutely determined to win
Dallas will jump tempo

Yep, special efforts all round today.

Trash part of the season unfortunately, ends on or around March 10th.

Most NBA defenses are hideous...the new evolution of the game...

Looks like great finish coming up here...

Detroit 43-25 to end that half.

The Cavs have exactly two players who can score right now(in this game)

Controlled triple-dip for Russ today...

It was exciting to see Jazz playing in OKC...feels like they haven't played there in FOREVER.

Knicks have run several triangle sets early on against Detroit. Some possessions have ended in turnovers. Some have ended in decent shots. All are being executed at a slow pace. Not sure if that's by design or due to unfamiliarity with the offense.

Derrick Rose told reporters in Detroit that Phil Jackson may have more triangle tutorial sessions with players going forward. Jackson worked with Knicks guards on triangle concepts earlier this week. My two cents: this makes for a potentially strange dynamic for the players, who are being coached, in essence, by both Jackson and Jeff Hornacek.

Carmelo with a -21, Tobias with a +23

Stons win by 20.

Ugly ass 4th, Knicks broke 10 very late finally.

it's comical watching Harden play defense. two different occasions where he seems to check his guy and keep him in front of him, but then they eventually blow past him for easy lay ups

Which is why Russ, Kawhi, and Bron should win the MVP award over Harden. He should be a distant 4th because he doesn't play any defense whatsoever, and doesn't care at all.

Rockets fell apart when Jimmy was taking a shit. Didn't play til 5 mins left in the 2nd quarter.

Cavs picked tonight to make a statement about their weak record on the 2nd night of back-to-backs.

Which is why Russ, Kawhi, and Bron should win the MVP award over Harden. He should be a distant 4th because he doesn't play any defense whatsoever, and doesn't care at all.

They don't shit during a game either. Poor emkee1. Bowel movements

"Harden trying to jog into the backcourt" was a phrase just uttered on the telecast. And he's an MVP candidate. Gimme a fucking break.

Back