NBA In-Game, March till end of Regular Season

Imagine what Ebiid would have done to this interior of the Dubs.

Sixers' 'worst' center killing 'em.

i want to see the sixers grab Malik Monk
don't need a PG, thats ben simmons
next yr u roll out simmons, monk, embiid, saric and holmes

Odds of a 20-2 run in the last 4:01 by the Dubs ?

Would be a hell of a slump-buster.

Dreams are free, I guess.

Must be fun to be a fan and watch your team play like shit and barely win vs a crappy team yet still cheer ecstatically.

Forgotten what that feels like, gambling has killed my soul.

Have always been one, again you ain't been around long enough to know.

I'm from Philly, you know that right.

Philly? You been watching too many Fresh Prince re-runs, mate. You're from New Zealand and you speak with a funny accent. You've never played basketball in your life and you lie about your record. You're one of the biggest mushes online but we love you for it!

That BAR dude will probably ban me for calling out your BS like he locked the thread where the "failed developer" accurately detailed your delusions. You're a failed handicapper who couldn't pick a winner to save his life. If you weren't such a liar no one would care but you are well known here and "blankets" as an AUTO-FADE in all sports. It is what it is...

Just as an fyi, that is not the reason the thread was locked. That thread was for a Tuesday and it was still going on a day later. If we were trying to make something not seen then we would delete posts and whatnot. The two mainstays of the daily bickering were done at that point so it was better to move on...

:shake2:

Philly? You been watching too many Fresh Prince re-runs, mate. You're from New Zealand and you speak with a funny accent. You've never played basketball in your life and you lie about your record. You're one of the biggest mushes online but we love you for it!

That BAR dude will probably ban me for calling out your BS like he locked the thread where the "failed developer" accurately detailed your delusions. You're a failed handicapper who couldn't pick a winner to save his life. If you weren't such a liar no one would care but you are well known here and "blankets" as an AUTO-FADE in all sports. It is what it is...
Hmmmmm.....

The older guys here know my backstory. BC, Smh, Doggy.

No need to delve into it other than saying it's common knowledge I'm originally from NZ, moved to Philly in my early years yada, yada.

So if you didn't know, now you do.

Across the street where I post my Rugby League plays not Rugby (hate rugby) know the backstory too,

Just like me 'old mate' here is also familiar.

Believe Fondy has dealt with this tool before. Rebel Z, Killer B it was back then, at least in this instance you got somewhat creative.

Rest of your bullshit is troll fodder. Create an alias and go to work son.

Man this is the price of losing I guess.

It's becoming ad nauseam and Dudley's the instigator that's turning this place into the 'Blankets' hoops forum.

Granted if I was on a 12-1 run, none of this drama would be happening.

Let's have a vote with the dudes that use this forum about what should be done.

Zero tolerance policy on trolls and shit-stirrers. Make it happen CTG, it's not fair on the guys that come here for the right reasons.

Just as an fyi, that is not the reason the thread was locked. That thread was for a Tuesday and it was still going on a day later. If we were trying to make something not seen then we would delete posts and whatnot. The two mainstays of the daily bickering were done at that point so it was better to move on...

:shake2:

BAR, it's an alias aka scared poster. No point even answering.

I'm gonna ask why is Dudley tolerated, would be no bickering if he was 'banned' from the Basketball forum at the very least.

Let him roam the other forums if he must be kept around until he eventually pisses someone else off.

Guy has latched onto something small and turned it into a running shit-fest day in, day out.

You've seen his Twitter, dude is unstable and obsessed.

If he's tolerated then other 'trolls' are gonna start showing up thinking this place operates like that and the issue gets bigger.

The older guys here know my backstory. BC, Smh, Doggy.

No need to delve into it other than saying it's common knowledge I'm originally from NZ, moved to Philly in my early years yada, yada.

So if you didn't know, now you do.

Across the street where I post my Rugby League plays not Rugby (hate rugby) know the backstory too,

Just like me 'old mate' here is also familiar.

Believe Fondy has dealt with this tool before. Rebel Z, Killer B it was back then, at least in this instance you got somewhat creative.

Rest of your bullshit is troll fodder. Create an alias and go to work son.

Man this is the price of losing I guess.

It's becoming ad nauseam and Dudley's the instigator that's turning this place into the 'Blankets' hoops forum.

Granted if I was on a 12-1 run, none of this drama would be happening.

Let's have a vote with the dudes that use this forum about what should be done.

Zero tolerance policy on trolls and shit-stirrers. Make it happen CTG, it's not fair on the guys that come here for the right reasons.

Alright, here's the deal since you don't seem to get it. It's nothing personal about you or where you're supposedly from, no one cares about that. It's your shady "book keeping". Folks tailing you, you know the ones that come here for the right reasons, put real money on your picks and if you're gonna misled them with your phony "record goes here", adding ghost wins for "tracking purposes", and no-juice deducting clown routine then is that fair on them?

Calling for people to be banned because you'll be damned if anybody "questions your integrity", boy that's politician-weak. Quit bullshitting people and no one would have a problem with you. It's that simple.

And for the bossman, yes I posted as "Killer B" and "Rebel Z". Two usernames that were immediately (and unfairly IMHO) bounced for the crime of daring to question your bullshit record. Nothing's changed you're still treating the place like it's a used car sales forum and browbeating anyone who calls you out for it.

Bro, you a weak as shit tailer called 'melossinglet' from 'Blankets'.

You up in my threads over there eating my ass calling me the 2nd coming.

You came here and tailed a few NBA losers and got bitter.

This record keeping crap is bullshit and something you fucks have latched onto like a fucking smear campaign.

You last posted here like a year and a half ago. Quiet then this.

My shit is all here, there's a search feature. Why mislead ? For what purpose.

Man this is getting so fucking weak. It's been explained over and over.

You ladies getting all riled up and coming at me during this losing run of mine.

Calling for people to be 'banned' to save the forum, btw.

Another derailed thread.

It's not gonna stop, just get worse.

Guys, please post plays or analyze the sport. There shouldn't be a 3rd thing to do in this forum.

Calling for people to be 'banned' to save the forum, btw.

Another derailed thread.

It's not gonna stop, just get worse.
Seriously dude, pathetic and embarrassing request
take off the skirt

Bro, you a weak as shit tailer called 'melossinglet' from 'Blankets'.

You up in my threads over there eating my ass calling me the 2nd coming.

You came here and tailed a few NBA losers and got bitter.

This record keeping crap is bullshit and something you fucks have latched onto like a fucking smear campaign.

You last posted here like a year and a half ago. Quiet then this.

My shit is all here, there's a search feature. Why mislead ? For what purpose.

Man this is getting so fucking weak. It's been explained over and over.

You ladies getting all riled up and coming at me during this losing run of mine.

are u kidding me man? Ask steed.

Seriously dude, pathetic and embarrassing request
take off the skirt

I'm thinking of the other guys that come here, I've entertained you enough.

But you ain't leaving, embarrassing is you talking to yourself about me over on Twitter.

You're the real one wearing the skirt here wanting to bicker like a bitch all the time.

Hey pal,
go back to last night. I said nothing to u, was talking to BAR about pacers game and new feature on 5dimes and u start talking at me, post 186.
Right or wrong Mr New Zealand

Go back to post 186 everyone and read up until now...
was I trolling?
What a joke emkee, I did nothing
i talked about Richard Holmes, philly draft, a longshot parlay, play by play of game..

grow up

Hey pal,
go back to last night. I said nothing to u, was talking to BAR about pacers game and new feature on 5dimes and u start talking at me, post 186.
Right or wrong Mr New Zealand

Who you on Dudley, Sixers ML ?

Yeah and what, how is that an issue in a discussion thread ? That's the point of the damn thread.

You come into my personal threads and cause drama.

Go back to post 186 everyone and read up until now...
was I trolling?
What a joke emkee, I did nothing
i talked about Richard Holmes, philly draft, a longshot parlay, play by play of game..

grow up

You're the one that needs to grow up or at the very least move on and reclaim your life.

Peep my thread from yesterday and you'll see where the trouble starts.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dudleysdad
those pesky sixers...

We'll see in the latter stages of the 3rd quarter, then speak. "Emkee"

i guess my comment was trolling huh

I made a joke about the roadhouse quote n you went off
thats what I see

And for the bossman, yes I posted as "Killer B" and "Rebel Z". Two usernames that were immediately (and unfairly IMHO) bounced for the crime of daring to question your bullshit record. Nothing's changed you're still treating the place like it's a used car sales forum and browbeating anyone who calls you out for it.

How long ago was this?

Did you have a third name as well?

Back